Author Topic: Gun Free zone ? NOT !  (Read 2349 times)

tombogan03884

Gun Free zone ? NOT !
« on: July 25, 2014, 04:37:14 PM »
Apparently crooks and nuts aren't the only ones ignoring these asinine little signs.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/hero-stuff-doctor-blows-gun-free-rule-shoots-killer-hospital-shooting-rampage/

HERO STUFF: Doctor Blows Off ‘Gun Free’ Rule, Shoots Killer In Hospital Shooting Rampage

Thank God the good doctor had a gun and was able to dispatch this lunatic.  Can you imagine what would’ve happened if the doc wasn’t armed?  Remember, when seconds count, police are minutes away.

A Pennsylvania doctor is being hailed a hero today after he seriously injured a patient who went on a shooting spree in his office.

Dr. Lee Silverman, a psychiatrist, told police that the patient, identified as Richard Plotts, fatally shot a caseworker at their hospital complex before the doctor pulled out his own gun and exchanged fire with him and wounded him, a prosecutor said Thursday night.

Silverman was grazed in the temple during the gunfight in his office, according to Delaware District Attorney Jack Whelan.

Yeadon Police Chief Donald Molineux said that ‘without a doubt, I believe the doctor saved lives.’

‘Without that firearm, this guy (the patient) could have went out in the hallway and just walked down the offices until he ran out of ammunition,’ the chief said.

Whelan identified the caseworker killed Thursday afternoon at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital as Theresa Hunt, 53.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Gun Free zone ? NOT !
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 06:01:50 PM »
Yeah..bet on the MSM you will h ear that one person was killed and two wounded by in a mass shooting by a man with an automatic weapon.

And then the Dr. will be canned for violating hospital rules.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:22:53 PM »
Well, his mileage may vary, but I would rather have a pink slip than a chalk outline any day.
But I have to say that ABC at least is giving him credit for stopping guy.

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:24:20 PM »
On the evening news it said the hospital would be very happy to have him back after he recovers.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »
Well, I'm impressed with both of those.

Maybe reality is starting to catch on in unexpected places.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:44:54 AM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »
I hate to JINX it, but there are small signs here and there that a good part of Tricky Dick's "Silent Majority" are pretty much done with this anti-gun BS. Trouble is, the haters are always busy hating loud and clear.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk