Author Topic: Suarez International (possible FREE) Training  (Read 3731 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Suarez International (possible FREE) Training
« on: June 14, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »
Gabe posted this on his open FB page....might be something for some of you guys with range access to look into setting up through him. My good friend and private range owner had them in several years ago for a training week and he says it is great training.

From Gabe Suarez:
FREE TACTICAL TRAINING - IN YOUR OWN TOWN

Speaking for my staff and for myself, we are very thankful and humbled that you guys train with us. I know very well the issues with attending a training class. One thing many of you look for is total cost and proximity to home. Adding days on the front and back end for travel plus the associated expense of flight, hotel and rental cars can be daunting to many guys.

It is with that in mind that I want to share my plans for the future of Suarez International's Training Side, as well as the standing offer that will bring as many training opportunities as possible virtually to each man's front door.

First is our burgeoning Affiliate Program. This is a way for local non-Suarez trainers to become certified to teach our basic level courses, and to announce their training schedules to our community. They will not only be able to host my special staff and me, but they will be able to start up training groups for continued education of their students.

If you are a local trainer that has been considering ramping up your business, and offering to the next level, contact me directly at info@suarezinternational.com to either attend, or to host a Certification Class (hint – hosts train for free).

Second is the ability for anyone…let me repeat that…ANYONE to host one of our courses, either with me or with a Suarez International Staff Instructor. So if you have wanted to attend a class but the schedules and travel issues were simply too large a hurdle, we will bring the class to you. And, as the “on the ground facilitator” helping us to make the class a reality, your training is free.

Do you want to train in our system? It has never been easier…either certified as an Affiliate Instructor, or as a host for a class. Contact me with your training wants – we will do everything possible to make it happen.

Gabe Suarez
info@suarezinternational.com

https://www.facebook.com/infidel.warlord?fref=nf

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Suarez International (possible FREE) Training
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »
That's quite the offer.  Thanks for the heads up Peg!
I don't do the book of face so stuff like this I never see.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Suarez International (possible FREE) Training
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 02:56:56 PM »
Alf and I are testament to his training ability! :D

Seriously, though, his stuff really opened my eyes to the downsides of almost not-winning a gunfight. What's the old saying about a knife fight, "The winner goes to the hospital, the loser goes to the morgue". Why play the same odds with a pistol.
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk