Author Topic: rossi revolvers  (Read 10484 times)

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: rossi revolvers
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »
I've got a friend who likes his Stainless .357 Rossi Snub enough to carry it half the time. And the guy owns a gun shop, so he can get his hands on anything he'd want.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

ICORE Guy

• Speak softly and carry a snubby.
  • Forum Member
  • A good day, good cigar, good gun....
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »
My Dad has one snubby (must be a favorite w/older generations) it shoots well. He carried it for years.
I like it, I carry a Taurus snubby. I know they are sister companies. Mine is a superlightweight. I carry it a lot and shoot it a little.
Dad always felt his steel Rossi not heavy. Go figure.
Dad keeps a full sized Taurus in the house.
ICORE Guy

SmithWesson

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 01:41:29 AM »
I work part time at a Gun Shop. We have had a few used ones in from time to time and have some new ones in. They look and feel like a good gun. The trigger is not like a Colt or S&W but they seem like a good gun for what you pay for. A friend of mine just picked one up this spring and likes it a lot. Going have to try it soon. His is a older Interarms import and not the current Taurus ones.

I do own a Rossi Over Land double barrel shotgun. It is the best doubel barrel hammer gun I have ever owned. I use it for SASS and for upland game. Have had ZERO trouble with it and will never part with it.
Always Care. Never Tell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk