Author Topic: NRA 2014 — BANE-A-PALOOZA!!!!  (Read 3722 times)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NRA 2014 — BANE-A-PALOOZA!!!!
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
BANE-A-PALOOZA!
Yes, The Same Poor Bastard Is Buying The Beer!
6:30-8:30 PM
Saturday, 26 April
The Slippery Noodle Inn
http://www.slipperynoodle.com
Indiana's Oldest Bar!
372 S. Meridian
Downtown Indianapolis

NOTE: The room only accommodates 100 people! Best I could do! Also, if you come AFTER 7PM, you MUST pay a $5 cover charge. If you can't afford this, have some one get me, Marshal,  or Marshal'ette, and we'll come make fun of you!
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

BAC

Re: NRA 2014 — BANE-A-PALOOZA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:38:50 PM »
Put me down for a party of 3.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:08:17 PM »
I will make an appearance. Have to work the air gun range till 6:30 and will then head over to the Noodle. Love that place. Lots of history in that area.

BAC

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 10:01:41 PM »
Blackwolfe and Bane - Together again for the first time:

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:30 AM »
So sorry I missed you guys. Brought my wife and daughter down Saturday. Daughter did great and had a blast till 4 p.m. and she was done. Had to head back home. Rather disappointed but family comes first.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:34:44 AM »

addict

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 04:39:27 PM »
It was hard to walk away from the free beverage, but had to get back to help with the wee ones. Hope everyone had fun! Sig was the big winner for me - 320, ar brace, and that little pistol caliber carbine were all sweet!

Addict

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »
Nice to see the Wolfe made the 3 hour tour from St. Jo!

Doubt very much the NRA would have the convention anywhere in the New England area considering the enemy at our gates here.   >:(

Glad to see a few of you managed the trip.  I tipped a cocktail in y'all's honor last night anyway!

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 01:19:15 AM »
Great time at the BANE-A-PALOOZA, and the exhibits.   Didn't know until that morning that I was going to be able to make it.  Enjoyed meeting and visiting with Brian Chiarvalle.  Kilopaparomeo was there also promoting and stumping for the Applseed Project.  Got a chance to visit a little with Michael and Marshall a bit; however, M'ette and her flying monkeys weren't there.  Also meet a few others in the shooting community.  All great people.  I apologizes to Michael for the picture, I wasn't at my best.  Until a couple a weeks ago I looked better, like one of the Robinsons.
Thank you Michael for the great time.

For those of you that want to know more about Appleseed or find an event near them I am including a link.  Appleseed is a great program and I believe to be the best bang for the buck in marksmanship training. The history of April 19, 1775, presented at the marksmanship training events brings a great perspective to the shooting sports and our heritage.

Project Appleseed home page:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Appleseed marksmanship clinics near you:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-map.php

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

kilopaparomeo

• Top Forum Member
  • My own private purgatory...
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »
Thank you Michael for hosting the party...the Slippery Noodle is a super venue. 

Sorry I had to take off early but duty and some organizational meetings were calling. 

'wolfe...thanks for the Appleseed references...geez, I'm going to have to slap a hat on you if you're not careful.

It was great to see Mas and Gail again.  Nice to meet you too Brian.

Kris
NRA Endowment Life Member
SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
Ultima Ratio Civis - "The last method of a citizen"

BAC

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »
Thank you Michael for hosting the party...the Slippery Noodle is a super venue. 

Sorry I had to take off early but duty and some organizational meetings were calling. 

'wolfe...thanks for the Appleseed references...geez, I'm going to have to slap a hat on you if you're not careful.

Nice to meet you too Brian.

Kris

Nice to meet you, too, Kris.  I had a great time.  Can't wait to be able to go to my first Appleseed event.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk