Author Topic: 22 Conversion kit for Springfield XD Subcompact .40  (Read 12796 times)

KW Gary M

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
22 Conversion kit for Springfield XD Subcompact .40
« on: July 04, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a 22 conversion kit for a Springfield XD Subcompact .40?

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: 22 Conversion kit for Springfield XD Subcompact .40
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
Just go buy a dedicated .22 caliber pistol....... about the same amount of money....... usually far more accurate........ it will do just as much to make you a better shooter as a conversion kit would.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 08:18:52 AM »
The only company that I know of that was even thinking of one was Advantage Arms.  They had one at Shot 2007, but it has not shown up yet, and we are over a year from when it was due.

Instead, go buy a nice 1911, and then get a conversion for that.  Two for one.. :)

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 10:20:32 AM »
That would be an EXCELLENT suggestion for XD customer service, what with ammo prices as they are. It would sure get me to buy one if I could practice with .22s.
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

KW Gary M

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 12:23:49 PM »
That would be an EXCELLENT suggestion for XD customer service, what with ammo prices as they are. It would sure get me to buy one if I could practice with .22s.
Mac.

My thoughts exactly.  Been thinking about even just buying a 22.  It would pay for itself in saved ammo costs but I'd prefer to practice with the gun I carry.  A .22 conversion would allow me to use my Springfield and save on ammo.  Cheaper ammo = more practicing = better shot.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:51:54 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk