Author Topic: Being "reasonable"  (Read 2618 times)

tombogan03884

Being "reasonable"
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:38:07 AM »
Many, even on here, condemn people like Ted Nugent for being to radical, outrageous,extreme, or "in your face", in their statements concerning America's current political issues.
I would point out to them that "reasonable" arguments sway no one.
Extremist sentiments motivate the masses .
We all remember Thomas Paine's "Give me liberty, or give me death !"
No one remembers who said that  "the stamp act would cost more than it would bring in in  revenue" .

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Being "reasonable"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
I couldn't agree more.

Those we battle laugh at us, because we are so passive.  While they publicly condemn us for being inflexible and unwilling to compromise, they laugh and party behind the scenes because we are so weak and have no backbone.

We need more Ted!  How do you think the gays, abortionists, and Sara Brady got their way?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:55:07 PM »
I couldn't agree more.

We need more Ted!  How do you think the gays, abortionists, and Sara Brady got their way?

Yep.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

McGyver

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 01:55:04 PM »
And a WHOLE bunch more of what Tom, M58, and Peg said!
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
On John Wayne's Tombstone

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:50 PM »
+1 to all of the above!!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:00:09 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »
I couldn't agree more.

Those we battle laugh at us, because we are so passive.  While they publicly condemn us for being inflexible and unwilling to compromise, they laugh and party behind the scenes because we are so weak and have no backbone.

In ca their actions cuased a change in the state constitution.  The won in court
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:26 AM »
In ca their actions cuased a change in the state constitution.  The won in court

We aren't talking about Ca.
We're talking about planet earth.
Also, your argument is crap since "guns" is the ONLY example you can provide.
The gay rights movement, "Peace" movement, Illegal aliens, and others have used exactly those tactics successfully starting in Ca.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:17 PM »
I'm entirely reasonable.  Keep your dick peeler's off my fecking guns.  Don't write or attempt to write laws prohibiting my purchase and use of my fecking guns.

You don't have to like it.  Just as I don't like the idea of some butt pirate checking out my azz.

Here's a thought, leave me the feck alone, and I'll leave you the feck alone.

If the libtard's, carpet munchers, and butt pirates can't understand that, there's no help for them.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »
Please fatbaldguy, please tell us how you really feel.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk