Author Topic: A good friend and companion!  (Read 9842 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: A good friend and companion!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 11:45:44 AM »
The stronger the bond, the greater the pain.

The sorry SOB who has never loved will never mourn.

Let the sorrow be a tribute to the joy Harley shared with you and  not his epitaph.

Let it always bring thoughts of the joy and they will last forever.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 05:28:21 PM »
We've lost two boxers over the last 7 years and both can still bring a tear to the eye if I dwell on them too long. 

My wife has been following Gabe to the Rescue on FB.  The guy that had Gabe set it up after Gabe passed and has put hundreds of dogs out of shelters into good homes.  May ease the pain a little to provide a good home for man's best friend.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 05:44:47 PM »
The stronger the bond, the greater the pain.

The sorry SOB who has never loved will never mourn.

Let the sorrow be a tribute to the joy Harley shared with you and  not his epitaph.

Let it always bring thoughts of the joy and they will last forever.

Harley certainly had an agenda that we never figured out and he made us laugh more than cry over the years!  Every dog I've ever owned had an agenda!  Sure wish they could talk...   :D

May ease the pain a little to provide a good home for man's best friend.

Too early to think of a replacement but I will most certainly entertain other options should we consider another K9...

Thanks again guys!  I'm good...might be tough when we go get his ashes though...  (not my idea)..

Timothy

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 07:40:52 PM »

He's home...

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 11:32:17 PM »
My wife put up a frame with 4 pics of our Keely, can't look at it too much but it helps. Hope it's getting easier.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:41:03 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk