Author Topic: Tom Knapp  (Read 5963 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Tom Knapp
« on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »
I have not found a link to the notice, but Jim Scouten noted on his FB page that shotgun shooting legend Tom Knapp passed away at 1:45 PM today.

First Munden, now Knapp........sad indeed.  :'(

The shooting world is just a little more quiet.  :(
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tom Knapp
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »
http://cz-usa.blogspot.com/

He passed his torch to another a couple of years ago, I guess he knew he wasn't long for the world. He was a good guy, I hope he made the most of those years. God Bless.
Best Wishes, Mike.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
His History Channel contributions, his lifelong contributions to the firearms industry, his voice, his shows, the man shot aspirins with a .22!!!!

Let alone his shotgun skills.

RIP Mr. Knapp...You will be revered, remembered, and respected. Thankfully your videos will carry on forever, and I am thankful.

God Speed!!!!
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
http://www.ohalloranmurphy.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2075402&fh_id=12984

Nothing for two or three weeks.

Will try to keep you posted.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk