Author Topic: What do you think of this holster?  (Read 5822 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: What do you think of this holster?
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 03:07:50 AM »
its why I don't carry a non wheel gun dao.   its safer to carry a 1911  cocked and unlocked then it is a glock.   a sherrifs off for a large county, had thier NAs go from average of 7 a year to just one, the 1st year they went to sigs.  And none for the 2 following years.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 01:05:32 PM »
COcked and locked is the safest way to carry I know of.   you need to do 3 things for the gun to go bang.   a glock you need to do just 1.

Is more things better?  Do they make a firearm that takes doing 6 things before you can shoot it?  Or 8 maybe?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

mkm

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 01:25:17 PM »
COcked and locked is the safest way to carry I know of.   you need to do 3 things for the gun to go bang.   a glock you need to do just 1.

That's why I carry a Glock as well. One thing to do instead a list of things that can go wrong.

Is more things better?  Do they make a firearm that takes doing 6 things before you can shoot it?  Or 8 maybe?

How about 4 things? A 1911 uncocked and locked would surely be safer since it takes four actions.  ;) Seriously, I don't care what you carry or how as long as you're comfortable with it.

As to the holster, I don't like the recommendation to not carry loaded, the inability to reholster, something in the barrel, and lack of protection for the gun. It does seem very concealable.

Grasshoppa

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »
I've been curious about the 3 Speed Holster, the only draw back I can see so far is when shifting it to a back position, (sorry I'm new, don't know the correct terminology), the grip would be facing the wrong direction. My biggest problem is that I am 6 foot and 135 pounds, my waist size is 28 or 29. Any thoughts or better suggestions?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk