Author Topic: The next election  (Read 9306 times)

DanPatWork

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The next election
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 01:01:51 PM »
I don't know where you guys have been but I've been trying to just focus on getting rid of the progressives since the first election I voted in 23 years ago.  As previously stated so correctly by crusader "I weep for my country".
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »
The sheeple's culture has changed. Where's my free sh**? are the majority of the voters today. Corruption also plays a role. I agree that any RINO needs to be weeded out, social issues need to be ignored. Gay marriage, abortion, etc,.. play into Lib arguments. DON'T GO THERE!!!

Take the narrative and grow a set, or a potential third party is still a possibility.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 04:49:44 PM »

Take the narrative and grow a set, or a potential third party is still a possibility.

Think Libertarian, vote Tea Party until a Libertine becomes a likely candidate.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 05:40:41 PM »
In 1982, the GOP signed a consent decree with the Dems that promised they would no longer target minorities when looking for voter fraud. The old fart judge - a Jimmah appointee - who OK'd that decree has semi-retired. He works 1 day a year. Guess which day? The day the consent decree has to be renewed. The old fart  is 88 years old. If the GOP wants to pursue voter fraud, they have to submit a plan to the judge to get his approval. Surprisingly ( :o  ::) ), no plan has ever been approved!

The GOP appealed some years ago, trying to get the ban lifted. The judge they went before denied it. Guess what - the judge was a klintoon appointee.

So, basically, the Dems have free reign to commit all levels of vote fraud - remember precincts in Philly going 150% for bho without a single vote for Romney? - and the fix is in. The Dems at this point can't lose.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »
Think Libertarian, vote Tea Party until a Libertine becomes a likely candidate.

If you actually know what a "Libertine" is you got my vote  ;D

I don't know where you guys have been but I've been trying to just focus on getting rid of the progressives since the first election I voted in 23 years ago.  As previously stated so correctly by crusader "I weep for my country".

It's why I keep saying, a Republican  may be a scum bag, but he does not have the Democrats 160 year history of anti American actions  behind him.
The objective can no longer be to get the "best" people in, it has to be getting the subversives out.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:04:16 AM »

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:24 AM »
Tom, you can't dump the "social (moral) issues". If you were successful, you'd have France.
You can keep sticking your thumb in a Christians eye, and we'll keep smiling at you, but we won't follow..
It's kinda like the hot dogs.. "We answer to a higher authority".. If you were to convince us to "step aside", it would be to allow you to pass as you charge into the paper shredder.. We're not going there..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 03:18:14 AM »
If you actually know what a "Libertine" is you got my vote  ;D

Libertine, a free thinker, usually in religious matters.  Comes from the middle english for freedman or freeman.  Of late it is taken to mean one of poor moral character, not the definition I prefer.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:53 AM »
Tom, you can't dump the "social (moral) issues". If you were successful, you'd have France.
You can keep sticking your thumb in a Christians eye, and we'll keep smiling at you, but we won't follow..
It's kinda like the hot dogs.. "We answer to a higher authority".. If you were to convince us to "step aside", it would be to allow you to pass as you charge into the paper shredder.. We're not going there..

You most certainly will wind up in the shredder because you gave up your right to a say in order to push an agenda that most voters either don't give a crap about, or else they support your enemies.
If you can not set aside meaningless side issues to join forces with those who would agree with you on larger issues then you are probably to much of a pig headed bigot to deserve a voice anyway.

^The biggest separation of church and State is to make Spiritual choices based on Spiritual beliefs, and make secular decisions based on secular realities, and being able to tell the difference between the 2.

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
... If you can not set aside meaningless side issues to join forces with those who would agree with you on larger issues then you are probably to much of a pig headed bigot to deserve a voice anyway.
And they say you're not a diplomat.. F*#k them, right??

^The biggest separation of church and State is to make Spiritual choices based on Spiritual beliefs, and make secular decisions based on secular realities, and being able to tell the difference between the 2.
This is easier than stepping on a cats tail, and you make a more interesting noise, too!!
Hate it for you, Tom.. I really do! Tough.. By the sound of your rant, you need me more than I need you.. Maybe you should be the one to consider "compromising" your faith?.. Nahhh.  ::)
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 08:29:14 AM »
And they say you're not a diplomat.. F*#k them, right??
This is easier than stepping on a cats tail, and you make a more interesting noise, too!!
Hate it for you, Tom.. I really do! Tough.. By the sound of your rant, you need me more than I need you.. Maybe you should be the one to consider "compromising" your faith?.. Nahhh.  ::)

If you were right then Obama never would have been heard of.
No ones asking you to "compromise" any thing.
Just work with people who don't believe exactly as you do for a larger purpose, (that whole "religious freedom" thing)
in order to have a voice in the debate instead of just being a loudmouth outsider like your type have consigned all conservatives to being at the moment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk