Author Topic: The next election  (Read 9305 times)

tombogan03884

The next election
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:43:43 PM »
After reading here and other places I have come up with a basic course of action for the next election cycle including both 2014 and 2016 .
  Step one is formation of a united front, for now we can call-it the TEA Party since that is closest to our objectives and already exists.

Step 2 is to purge all the secondary considerations. Abortion, taxes, guns, for campaign purposes none of it is relevant .
3rd is to focus on the only thing that matters, GET RID OF THE PROGRESSIVES .
The fact is that your opinion on abortion or spending, or border security are meaningless because you don't have the power to do anything about it politically, and generally haven't got organization, or guts enough to do anything effective by any other means.
And as long as the conservative movement keeps fighting its self over petty crap you never will have.
The answer is the formation of a coalition aimed only at unseating the progressives, replacing them with people bound to the law, and their oath to the Constitution.
Learn from the Russian revolution, the Bolsheviks were just one small party in a large coalition get the power first, settle the details afterwards.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: The next election
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 05:17:43 AM »
There are some who don't think we'll actually have a 2016 election.  Or if we do and a Republican wins, that the the results will be tossed and martial law will be instituted.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
It's a possibility that has actually happened in other places like Ireland.
The thing to remember though is that while the IRA was killing and bombing they still had Sinn Fein working within the system.
It was that combination of carrot and stick that finally won freedom for the Irish Republic.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
Alf, I fear you are unfortunately correct.

Use just enough ammo to maintain your skills.  Keep the remainder close at hand.

I weep for my country.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

jstm

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 08:45:32 AM »
Sham election like last time.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:08:43 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »
Sham election like last time.

Martin Luther King's "Peaceful" protests would not have been nearly as effective with out the Black Panthers hovering in the background.
Two pronged attack.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 11:22:29 AM »
Martin Luther King's "Peaceful" protests would not have been nearly as effective with out the Black Panthers hovering in the background.
Two pronged attack.

+1
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 11:25:11 AM »
We need to keep Alf's thought in mind.  I think it is possible, and the difference between prepared and paranoid won't be know for four years.

Can someone tell me what is going on with the massive restocking in the White House?  It is common for the President to have the option (respectful submission of resignation giving the President opportunity to replace) replace staffers, but it seems like we are getting almost new everybody except Pres. and Vice Pres.  ???

This morning I read in the local paper that one of his word smiths is heading for Hollywood.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 11:32:44 AM »
Not to throw gasoline on Bogan's fire, but I came across this photo of the new Secret Service attire:

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
We need to keep Alf's thought in mind.  I think it is possible, and the difference between prepared and paranoid won't be know for four years.

Can someone tell me what is going on with the massive restocking in the White House?  It is common for the President to have the option (respectful submission of resignation giving the President opportunity to replace) replace staffers, but it seems like we are getting almost new everybody except Pres. and Vice Pres.  ???

This morning I read in the local paper that one of his word smiths is heading for Hollywood.

It's like Y2K, if your prepared and nothing happens you're paranoid (With a lot of useful stuff in storage)
If your prepared and it does happen you're a "visionary".
If it happens and you didn't want to seem paranoid then you're dead.
Take your pick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk