Author Topic: Yes, Harry is a Democrat alright .  (Read 1092 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 983
Re: Yes, Harry is a Democrat alright .
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:15:29 PM »
A thieving nature seems to be a prerequisite for the job.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 02:04:27 PM »
obama is stealing our money and calls it taxes :'( ???
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 845
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »
What a jerk!

You would think that before you even started the campaign process you would learn how to act properly in public.  At what point should a person be aware that you do not take things of the President's desk with out having it offered to you?  Not asking for it, but waiting for it to be offered!

My grandma would have had a hay day with these clowns.  I bet they start eating before everyone is served, eat with their elbows on the table, and take the last piece from the plate as well.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »
What a jerk!

You would think that before you even started the campaign process you would learn how to act properly in public.  At what point should a person be aware that you do not take things of the President's desk with out having it offered to you?  Not asking for it, but waiting for it to be offered!

My grandma would have had a hay day with these clowns.  I bet they start eating before everyone is served, eat with their elbows on the table, and take the last piece from the plate as well.

Dude, these people wish they were Joe Biden .
What more needs to be said .

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:28:32 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk