Author Topic: Maybe I think too much.  (Read 1033 times)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Maybe I think too much.
« on: January 24, 2013, 06:49:09 PM »
But after reading about New York, Illinois, California and Maryland, and the just plain jackass stupid laws on the books about guns, I have a suggestion for all the gun owning residents of those states.

MOVE THE F*CK OUT OF THERE!  Seeing as how you're a gun owner, you're most likely responsible.  Most likely have a job, pay your bills and etc.  In other words,  you're a producer.

Move somewhere that will let you live free.  Jobs can be had.  Homes are selling.  Leave the collectivists behind to rot in their own filth.  All that, and your vote will mean more too.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
Re: Maybe I think too much.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 07:00:06 PM »
Not that easy for some,I have a wife who doesn't want to leave her family,a Daughter that is going to college here and a Son who likes his job here,So I'm outvoted. I would move in a heartbeat if t was at all possible believe me
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
My job is choices are centered in primarily in MD and CA, that said I start at a position on Northern VA Monday, so will be moving soon, but VA is headed down the MD path slowly. 
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 10:04:03 PM »
My job is choices are centered in primarily in MD and CA, that said I start at a position on Northern VA Monday, so will be moving soon, but VA is headed down the MD path slowly. 

Maybe not.
Va seems to have an active and effective state organization .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk