Author Topic: Just received from MidwayUSA  (Read 2228 times)

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just received from MidwayUSA
« on: January 15, 2013, 06:58:07 PM »

We have been holding some products for you, waiting for other items to arrive so we could ship your order complete.  However, we believe an Executive Order could be released any day prohibiting the sale of certain products such as high-capacity magazines, AR-15 parts and accessories, ammunition, and reloading components (brass and bullets).  Therefore we have done a partial release of your backorders to ensure that any of these items and other items we had in inventory waiting to ship complete are all on their way, in case such an Order is forthcoming.  You will receive a shipping notification shortly.  Other items on backorder, that we have not yet received, are not affected by this partial release.

We appreciate your understanding and your business.  We always put Customer Satisfaction first and believe this action is in the very best interest of our Customers.

Sincerely,

MidwayUSA Customer Service
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Just received from MidwayUSA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »
Executive Order ... Bullets and brass  ???

Going after reloading components  >:(

Don't get me wrong - I understand this is not fact and only their concern.  However, companies like Midway USA make their money by making the correct educated bet more often than not.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
It tells something about Midway that they are getting the stuff out and leaving the decision on surrender or resistance up to the buyer.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 08:32:12 PM »
One might guess Obama will try to restrict  live ammo shipments through USPS and through Commerce or DHS try to stop UPS & FedEx from shipping as well.

Relading components might also be attacked.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 08:41:25 PM »
One might guess Obama will try to restrict  live ammo shipments through USPS and through Commerce or DHS try to stop UPS & FedEx from shipping as well.

Relading components might also be attacked.

Remember when OSHA did it, but Pres. GWB stopped it
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:26:00 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 09:17:21 PM »
That's OK, we get them back when we raid the Govt warehouses .

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 11:04:36 PM »
Can't ship ammo postal service, even dealers.

UPS ships ammo, but i think FEDEX may not.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 07:27:03 AM »
UPS ships ammo, but i think FEDEX may not.

Fed Ex ships ammo. My .30-06 came Fed Ex from the CMP, and so did my Yugo 7.62 X 39 MM and 7.62 X 54 MM Russian Mil-Surp from J&G. That was over a year ago however.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 07:38:21 AM »
These are troubling times, my brothers. 

Gather into "prayer groups" ye of like mind, and reach out to support one another in all things.

For dark forces are gathering and we are the light!

I weep for my country,

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
These are troubling times, my brothers. 

Gather into "prayer Guerrilla  groups" ye of like mind, and reach out to support one another in all things.

For dark forces are gathering and we are the light!

I weep for my country,

Crusader

FIFY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk