Author Topic: Quiet Conversations  (Read 1455 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Quiet Conversations
« on: January 15, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »
How does this impact DRTV? and other pro gun blogs, forums and others?

http://tlinexile.blogspot.com/2013/01/deadly-quiet-conversations.html

Monday, January 14, 2013
Deadly Quiet Conversations
There are conversations taking place all over America. They are not being screamed from the mountain tops, they are being whispered from one end of the nation to the other.

The Marxists have decided that Sandy Hook Elementary is a good enough reason to go ahead with the gun confiscation model used by totalitarian governments the world over. Senators, Governors, Representatives and the President have all come out to warn us that they are coming. How they come and how hard are the only questions left to be answered. We know who is proposing gun confiscation, or registration in preparation for confiscation. They are not shy about it with the media behind them, encouraging their treasonous acts.

What they don't hear is a hue and a cry about it from the average citizen. This is largely their reason for their bold announcements. But in the corners of the nation men are preparing their wives and families for the day they don't come home. Brothers are making plans to resist on familiar ground. Cops are talking to neighbors and each other. Servicemen and women are talking amongst themselves in lowered tones. Sheriffs and their deputies are talking, making plans and calculations as to when to draw that hard line.

It is the quiet before the storm, because DHS is talking too. They are tyring to figure out who is with them and who is against them in the big scheme of things. The government is talking to gun manufacturers and the banks that hold their notes. Bank Of America froze the account of a gun-maker for ideological reasons. Wal Mart will no longer replenish their ammo once it has been depleted.

The ramifications are sure to be swift. Like the Journal News that published the names and addresses of gun owners. Then, a thief broke into one of the homes looking for weapons having used the map provided by the paper as a treasure map. Aiding and abetting a crime is criminal and I don't know what else one would consider printing a map with addresses of where guns might be stolen other than complicity to commit criminal acts. It is no different than if they had printed the addresses of jewelry store customers.

Somewhere, amid all of these quiet conversations, things are being decided.
In some places, among lifelong friends, it is more boistrous. But, we are a clouded people, now. There is a snitch behind every bush, peering at us with hidden cameras, listening into our conversations through illegal bugs and tuning into cell phone conversations. The hypocrite liberals are all into it. They are taking names and making journal notes as to what they have heard and by who, because privacy and the sanctity of the home is something they reserve for themselves.

So, why is it so quiet when Second Amendment issues are being discussed between so many people at the same time? Because anything one might say to another is a solid statement of intent.
When one person tells another that the totalitarian thug that arrives at his door asking about his weapons will be met with lead poisoning, it could be considered a threat and facilitate that knock on the door. These are dangerous times when the government turns against its people.

Why does a bank who received $45 billion from the government freeze the account of a gun manufacturer?

This is how wars start. The government threatens to act unconstitutionally and the people prepare to resist. That resistance is seen as defying the government and the government sends out goons to test the mettle of the police forces to impress their cooperation. They put the squeeze on banks they lent money to to freeze accounts and disrupt businesses. More citizens see the actions of the government as unjust and oppressive and stockpile more goods. The government sees this as aggression and moves to clamp down even harder.

Somewhere along the line that bubble bursts and hell will be paid by all involved.

This is a fight the Obama Administration is convinced it can win with enough propaganda from the mainstream media. It is not for the faint-hearted, so again I implore the reader: If they make us raise our weapons to defend the Second Amendment, lets not lower them until the Constitution is restored and the treasonous have been dealt with.

Posted by T.L. Davis at 3:08 AM

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

Re: Quiet Conversations
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 06:19:32 PM »
Use 'em or lose 'em.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »
Yep.  Those conversations are happening.  I'm scared, ain't ashamed to say it.  I'm all stubbed up and ready to stand my ground, and that ain't changing.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 07:10:24 PM »
I can see this leading to another civil war. I have never been a "black helicopter" guy. The times they are a changin'.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:26:15 PM »
I can see this leading to another civil war. I have never been a "black helicopter" guy. The times they are a changin'.

+1
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:47:07 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 08:07:54 PM »
I've grown accustomed to things like heat, and shelter .
But if you would keep your self respect you have to do what needs doing.
My will is made out .

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »
Got some interesting information this evening from a no BS source with a Homeland Security connection.  It was suggested to him by personnel within HS that he report his firearms as stolen.

Not that I'm a black helicopter guy either, but I live near a hospital.  How do I tell the difference between medical ambulance helicopters from THE black helicopters?       
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 09:44:52 PM »
Got some interesting information this evening from a no BS source with a Homeland Security connection.  It was suggested to him by personnel within HS that he report his firearms as stolen.

Not that I'm a black helicopter guy either, but I live near a hospital.  How do I tell the difference between medical ambulance helicopters from THE black helicopters?       

The black helicopters are BLACK  ;D

I listened to Tom Gresham's podcast/radio show today at work while making square parts into round parts and he had a guy on from back when the Tobacco lawyers tried to bankrupt the gun industry with lawsuits.  I didn't realize just how bad things were for almost two years but it did put things in perspective.  It IS bad, it will get worse and the road to recover from this may have blood on it but I believe the culture will be changed for the better.
He who dares wins.  SAS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk