Author Topic: W.H. readies 19 executive actions  (Read 4983 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: W.H. readies 19 executive actions
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 07:38:18 AM »

More impeachment talk. The thing is, even if it were legally possible it would never get passed through the Senate. Or else is it strictly up to the House???

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 07:43:43 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/ore-sheriff-says-wont-enforce-new-gun-laws/

Another LEO who is speaking out on our side. From liberal Oregon no less. Let's hope this gets to be en epidemic. Nothing right now is more meaningful than government against government.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 08:19:11 AM »
More impeachment talk. The thing is, even if it were legally possible it would never get passed through the Senate. Or else is it strictly up to the House???

If the House votes for impeachment, that's the indictment of a crime.

There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in...and no, it wouldn't go anywhere IMHO with the current group of Dems liars and thieves holding a majority.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 08:26:07 AM »
If the House votes for impeachment, that's the indictment of a crime.

There still has to be a trial, which is where the US Senate comes in...and no, it wouldn't go anywhere IMHO with the current group of Dems liars and thieves holding a majority.

Isn't that the same thing that happened under Clinton with the whole Ken Starr deal? Another bunch of nothing.

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 08:31:01 AM »
Isn't that the same thing that happened under Clinton with the whole Ken Starr deal? Another bunch of nothing.

Yes .

Tom, fixed it I put a smile on it.

Ain't nothing to smile about .
If you do not take a stand now you don't deserve any rights.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:56:38 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/16/list-executive-actions-obama-plans-to-take-as-part-anti-gun-violence-plan/

Here is Hussein's "list of 23 Executive Orders". A bunch of nothing. A list of "Memorandums" and "Incentives". He'll leave everything to Congress, where hopefully everything will FAIL TO PASS.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 11:19:51 AM »
What a bozo...he just told everyone to crush the dissent to gun control. Go out and force your legislators to "do the right thing". Find NRA members and "convince" them to give up their rights.

The right thing would be investing in mental health, fighting gang and drug culture, and re-introducing civil discourse in our society. Instead, the blood of every shooting victim will now be placed on my head and your's.

"Oh we can't really do anything because the evil NRA won't let us". Bastard.
If they were actually proposing something that included "common sense" they'd get some support.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
Who was it that said ‘probe gently with the bayonet , if you feel steel draw back if you feel flesh ram it home?’

Perhaps he’s the one feeling steel and we’re feeling flesh?  Is it not then time for us to ram …
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »
wtr, there are only two kinds of bayonet fighters: the quick and the dead. I assume probers are among the latter.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 12:26:35 PM »
wtr, there are only two kinds of bayonet fighters: the quick and the dead. I assume probers are among the latter.

don't make me set my avatar dawg one ewe bouy!
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk