Author Topic: Elite Tactical Unit  (Read 6554 times)

RTFM

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life member 2015
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Elite Tactical Unit
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »

NO NO NO - Honestly - I'd rather watch Oprah or The view
Sorry Mike, I'm sure people will buck up and tell me just HOW WRONG I AM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWbY24C7u1M < < < Clickie Clickie Clickie (Video link not working for me

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Elite Tactical Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:59:05 PM »
Gotta love the sigh at the end.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
No worse than any other program of this type.  My only request is that we get rid of the clowns with the professional voice that exaggerates everything.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »
and for the love of God quit saying Bro and Brah
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
What the hell did I just watch?  It's just some butch woman singing "zooby zooby zoo".
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:33:30 AM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 04:29:56 PM »
What the hell did I just watch?  It's just some butch woman singing "zooby zooby zoo".

Zou Bisou Bisou???  WTF???
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 04:33:50 PM »
One of the worst shows I have seen. >:( I say replace it with reruns of  Bugs Bunny. At least that would be entertaining. ;D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 05:12:19 PM »
I'm with lhprop1 and The Rabbit  Link takes me to a still black and white picture of a woman singing Zou Bisou Bisou.  I believe the singer is Jessica Pare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWbY24C7u1M

The original link is not embedded, so maybe it works differently for different browser?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 05:21:58 PM »
I think Pathfinder or Rastus banned me from posting this again but "sigh" for this vid?...

well worth it.... ;)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Paraguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 06:09:58 PM »
I will take shows that stink for $300 Alex......
Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk