Author Topic: Join The NRA For "Free" !  (Read 2782 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Join The NRA For "Free" !
« on: January 02, 2013, 08:16:40 PM »
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

I don't know how long this is going to last, but here is an opportunity to join the NRA for $25.00, (Normally $35.00), and in the process get a $25.00 gift card from Bass Pro Shops. The membership basically costs you nothing. Pretty hard to beat at a time when the NRA can use every member it can muster up.

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Join The NRA For "Free" !
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »
I sent the info to all my contacts and I have been a Life member for years and proud  ;D
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 03:52:45 AM »
I sent the info to all my contacts and I have been a Life member for years and proud  ;D

I've been a life member since 1976. I had, (I think it was around $160.00 at the time), to spend. I wanted a new Remington 870, and a NRA membership. I chose to join the NRA for life. I still bought the new 870 a year later. I still have it, and now a NRA Life Membership is around $1K. It was the right move then, and an even better one now.

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »
 NRA Life memberships are offered at a discount from time to time, I got mine at the first Annual Meeting I attended for half price in 2009.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »
Just got a letter from the NRA stating that life memberships are now $600. Figures, just after I renewed my annual membership and even bought a membership for a vet!
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:30:38 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 08:48:28 AM »
Just got a letter from the NRA stating that life memberships are now $600. Figures, just after I renewed my annual membership and even bought a membership for a vet!

They are going to be pushing memberships like crazy now. They are going to need all the members and money they can get for the fight that lies ahead.

JdePietro

• M14 Patterned Protagonist
  • Top Forum Member
  • "Neither Spare nor Dispose"
    • Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »
I have finally joined. I know, I know flame away, how dare I and such. Truth is the NRA has changed a lot since the 90's. I am still not a huge fan of all their notions and positions but I guess in this case we need to stop wishing for the perfect candidate and just support the biggest dog in the fight. I truly hope that they have enough umph to shoot down the nonsense that is going to be a daily fight in DC and throughout the states.

How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
-Henry David Thoreau

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »
Way to go, JdeP, one more hand on the rope can't hurt.

I got a new card in the mail today along with an offer to bump up to Endowment Life for $250 and I can get a one time offer for a Life membership for a family member for $300 if I do both together.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 06:40:22 AM »
I have finally joined. I know, I know flame away, how dare I and such. Truth is the NRA has changed a lot since the 90's. I am still not a huge fan of all their notions and positions but I guess in this case we need to stop wishing for the perfect candidate and just support the biggest dog in the fight. I truly hope that they have enough umph to shoot down the nonsense that is going to be a daily fight in DC and throughout the states.

Joe, I can assure you that no one on this forum is going to "flame you" for joining the NRA. Especially at a time like this. As I mentioned, I've been a Life Member since 1976, and I don't necessarily agree with every single position they take either. But the fact of the matter is they are the only one's with enough political muscle and clout to win this fight at the highest levels in our government.

I know you always hear politicians saying how "they no longer fear the NRA any more!" That's BS, pure and simple. The one's like Feinstein and Schumer who don't fear them, only do so because they represent a communist constituency who hates guns more than they do. Thankfully most political Congressional Districts are not set up like that. You did the right thing. And anyone who criticizes you for it that owns a gun is either blindingly stupid, or else has the common sense of a house fly.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 06:53:11 AM »
On a lighter note, Hussein's administration is going to be plagued with a lot of political infighting in the coming months over stuff like this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/06/chuck-hagel-facing-uphill-battle-for-pentagon-top-spot/

So there isn't going to be much time for him and his band of communists to take on gun control with the vengeance he described earlier. As Politicians, his boys don't multi task very well, if at all. Also, a semi auto ban just went down in flames in the Illinois Senate. That state has prided itself on their communistic views on gun control for the last half century. Chicago is now the murder capitol of the United States as a direct result. More and more politicians everywhere are seeing this as a train to nowhere about to leave the tracks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk