Author Topic: Media, feds. & public officials Lied?  (Read 998 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Media, feds. & public officials Lied?
« on: January 02, 2013, 04:00:21 PM »
Don't know if anyone else had heard this but on the radio this a.m. they were saying that an AR was not used at Sandy Hook just pistols. The murderous bastard had left the AR in the car. Now they wouldn't lie to us would they? If anyone can substantiate or expound on this that would be great.
I'm starting to see a pattern develop ie: operation gun runner, I'm having a senior moment & there are others but I can't think of the other cover-ups under Hussein's watch but you catch my drift.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Media, feds. & public officials Lied?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »
Frosty,

There was an early report that indicated Adam had an AR that was found in his vehicle outside the school. That story changed to him using the AR to gun the kids down and he was found with two handguns in his possession. Then there was a story indicating that he actually had four handguns and... You get the drift. Who knows what ground truth is? Truth delayed is truth denied.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
And in a live interview, the medical examiner claimed all the victims had been shot multiple times with .223 rounds.  Then the report came out that his AR was found in his car and the shooter was found with multiple semi-automatic handguns.

Did he run back and forth?

Did he shoot a bunch of his victims with the AR and then put it back in his car?

Is the AR line a bunch of bull-stuff made up to push the administration's ban plan?

Will we ever know?

Probably, we'll never know the truth.   

I do know that I don't trust much of anything that comes from the lame stream media, and even less when it comes out of the White House.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
We don't even know that it really happened .
Any one know some one in Newtown Conn that can verify it ?

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=21298.0

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=21384.msg267881#msg267881

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk