Author Topic: 15 year old uses AR for SD  (Read 997 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 15 year old uses AR for SD
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »
I'll quote them for you.

"Nothing to see here, move along.  :-X"   ::)  ;D

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 06:09:48 PM »
Good stories like that never make it past the local stations.  That particular incident happened a couple of summers ago, if I remember correctly.  There are areas around Houston, especially the Fort Bend region, where home invasions are far too common.  Crime, in general, seemed to increase after Katrina.  Reported figures vary but over 300,000 evacuees ended up in Texas with the Houston area receiving 10-20% of them.  Some of the folks were good... a lot of them were bad.  Seems that too many of the bad ones have stayed around.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 06:33:57 PM »
Violent crime DID increase after Katrina .
Not just in Houston, but every place N.O. refugees were resettled in numbers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk