Author Topic: Steven Rinella host of Meateater pulls a Zimbo or was it Zumbo  (Read 2419 times)

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Steven Rinella host of Meateater pulls a Zimbo or was it Zumbo
« on: December 24, 2012, 06:53:36 AM »
What ever the name of the last host to pull this shit ...

ar15.comEarlier today while listening to NPR I heard Steven Rinella host of Meateater advocate an Assault Weapons Ban and poo pooed the thought of having trained Armed Citizens in the schools as contributing to School Safety.

Steven Rinella is a FUDD who thinks the Second Amendment is all about Duck Hunting.

Now I will not be watching Meateater in the future and will write a letter to the Sportsman Channel stating my beliefs.

Did Sportsman Channel eat Outdoors Channel or the other way round
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

McGyver

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Steven Rinella host of Meateater pulls a Zimbo or was it Zumbo
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 07:59:49 AM »
OC bought them and are probably gonna get indigestion! LOL!   ::)
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
On John Wayne's Tombstone

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 09:29:20 AM »
Do you have a link to the actual statement or interview?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 10:22:11 AM »
After listening to the segment, I did not hear Rinella say anything that would validate the content of the AR15.com post.  Rinella said that his BROTHER was reconsidering his position on the issue (03:15)... but not Steven Rinella himself.  He basically said that he has a more traditional view of hunting weapons (02:35) but did not offer an opinion that other platforms should not be used for hunting.  He went on to say that he would actually feel better knowing that his children attended a school with armed guards (04:20).  He ended the interview expressing his current struggle trying to define his own beliefs in the wake of the Newtown event.

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk