Author Topic: Boating accident!  (Read 3909 times)

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Boating accident!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:07 PM »
Beware, there is a heavily armed rabbit running around my woods here. Goes by the name of Roger. He stole all my guns save one: my muzzle loader. He actually did me a favor there as I doubt the gubmint will confiscate my muzzle loader because I couldn't form a well regulated militia without it! I am assuming of course that the rabbit was a "he" because "she rabbits" are not known to steal guns in these here parts. Nevertheless, you are forewarned. Time for another tinnie. javascript:void(0);
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 07:03:53 PM »
Well this one time at band camp  ........................... I lost all my .............. stuff ,  ;D
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
Got drunk and lost all my guns and ammo in a poker game last weekend.

Can't even file an insurance claim.  Dang...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
Sold mine in a moment of shameless profiteering.  have you seen the prices some of these things are bring on gunbroker?

How many muzzle loaders does it take to shoot down a black helicopter?

I just wonder if you cinch that wader belt up tight wouldn't all that trapped air make you float feet up?
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »
You guys sure are accident prone.   8)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:04:56 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 05:55:09 AM »
First wife got all mine in our divorce!  Never trust a woman!  Have to be satisfied with reading magazines and posting on gun forums.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 07:12:01 AM »
I still have all of mine, along with plenty of ammo and magazines. If anyone wants them just ring the bell. Someone is home all the time. I just hope you're not into reloading because all your going to get is the bullets. You'll be in no condition to pick up the empty brass.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 08:04:20 AM »
This might be a good time to rehash the "don't lie" thread.

I've been to court.  I've seen what happens.  There isn't a law against "gun running".  They don't prosecute for the crime of "straw purchase."  What they prosecute you on is "lying on a federal form".   That's it.   Paperwork violation.... 5 years.   

(Yes I understand that buying the gun for someone else is illegal and is called a "straw purchase", but what they actually take you to court on is the little box you checked and swore to that the purchase was for your own personal use.   Paperwork violation.)

Same if it comes down to confiscation.  If you lie to a LEO, and they find the gun in your house, they won't prosecute you for having the gun, but for lying.  Actually they'll probably plea bargain it using that as leverage.

Here's the advice from that old thread.   KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.   If a LEO asks you about a gun.  DON'T ANSWER.  DON'T MAKE THINGS UP.   Just say .....   NOTHING.   Don't quote the 5th or anything else.

If in the worst case scenario and they trash the 4th amendment, they'll have the search warrant in their hands when they come the first time.   Remember, even though you haven't been read your rights, anything you say can still be used against you.  ESPECIALLY if you LIE.  Also remember NOTHING, NOTHING you say will be used in your defense.

Alf

(armchair/jailhouse legal expert - my advice is worth less that what you pay for it.)

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:35 AM »
Sold mine in a moment of shameless profiteering.  have you seen the prices some of these things are bring on gunbroker?

How many muzzle loaders does it take to shoot down a black helicopter?

I just wonder if you cinch that wader belt up tight wouldn't all that trapped air make you float feet up?

You are on to something, Woolfie!!..   All you need to add is a breather tube that comes out at about the ankles.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk