Author Topic: Wives get weird..  (Read 4155 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Wives get weird..
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »
I suggested life insurance for her and she didn't sleep for weeks... True..  ::)
I gave up..

My wife was up late watching TV one night and I forgot to chamber a round in my 45, well she heard and thought I was coming for her...LOL!  Came bursting into the room... LOL!  Too funny, she thought she was brave for confronting what she thought was a deadly encounter-unarmed ???

I've got more work to do I guess...
He who dares wins.  SAS

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 12:07:26 AM »
I got her back..
This last summer, I (after two weeks of talking) got her to lay down so I could use her trace as a silhouette for target practice..
Talk about screwing with a frail mind.. I took great joy watching her chew on that request..
I never "mass produced" it. I just did it out of meanness, to mess with her head..  ;D
I think it had the desired effect though. She seems pretty much "over it" as far as the Lifetime Movie imagination thing goes now..
(I shoot craft paper with 20 CDs spray painted over on it.. Cheaper than paper plates..)
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
I got her back..
This last summer, I (after two weeks of talking) got her to lay down so I could use her trace as a silhouette for target practice..
Talk about screwing with a frail mind.. I took great joy watching her chew on that request..
I never "mass produced" it. I just did it out of meanness, to mess with her head..  ;D

If you really want to mess with her . . .

Does your vehicle have a switch where you can turn off the passenger airbag?  If I does, you just make sure she's looking and turn it off if she ever gets too chatty.  A little tap on the accelerator and she will usually forget what she was yapping about.
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »
That's too funny!!!!  :D
I just came into my "retreat" here because she just told me she's heading back to Brazil next week...
She said she has to be back by the time her Visa expires on 12/27.. "What could possibly go wrong?!"..
This trip always comes with a little emotional upheaval and an attempt at a guilt trip..
There's alot of background that I won't go into here but about three days after she gets there, she tells me that she thinks she should stay and make some money so she'll have some of her own so she "won't be a burden to me". I decided last time that I wouldn't go through the heartache of asking her to come on back.. If she does it this time, I'm gonna say "Okay.." and listen to the silence on the line..  :o That should correct that one, at least, one way or the other..  ::)
Her kids pay her way back and forth anyway.
What a pain in the ass...  ::)
If I could afford it, I'd ride up to Maine for Christmas, just to mess with her head when she calls..
I've yet to see this womans face on Christmas morning..
End rant..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk