Author Topic: Thanksgiving Wishes To Our DRTV Family  (Read 3566 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Thanksgiving Wishes To Our DRTV Family
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 07:42:49 AM »
Bunny and I extend our heartfelt wishes for a wonderful day of feasting and thanksgiving to all our extended friends and family. 

May each of you have enough food to satisfy, but not so much you need elastic waistband pants.

May your turkey be moist and your pumpkin pie spiced just right.

May your gravy be smooth and free of lumps (except for those delicious bits of heart, gizzard and liver).

And may your mashed potatoes be exceptionally buttery.

And, while you are giving thanks for all of God's bounty, remember to pray that our children and grand children will have the opportunity to share similar celebrations down the road in our formerly great land.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 01:13:26 PM »
one big family - somwhere between the Adams Family and the Manson Family

;D ;D
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »
Wouldn't that be a HOOT
All us mugs sitting around getting fatTER.

Man I bet that would be a good time.
*burp*

Had to fix that for some of us......... but other than that, a big +1.  ;D  ;D

one big family - somwhere between the Adams Family and the Manson Family

;D ;D

Yep.  ;)  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 02:29:18 PM »
LOL, wtr100!

May all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be thankful for, and I think it is a good time to take a deep breath, spend our time with our families and remind ourselves where our hearts live.

Michael Bane
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

BAC

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to my DRTV family.  It's been a rough year (that's lasted for 2 years), but we still have a lot to be thankful for.

I hope 2013 turns out to be a banner year for all!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:42:54 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 06:20:30 PM »
Have a great one, Everyone.   Amid the problems there is much for which we can give thanks.

Everyday when I wake up, I give thanks I can stretch my arms out to the sides and above me without feeling anything solid  ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

jp1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!

Thanksgiving Weather Forecast.

Turkeys will thaw in the morning, then warm in the oven to an afternoon high near 190 F. The kitchen will turn hot and humid, and if you bother the cook, be ready for a severe squall or cold shoulder.

During the late afternoon and evening, the cold front of a knife will slice through the turkey, causing an accumulation of one to two inches on plates. Mashed potatoes will drift across one side while cranberry sauce creates slippery spots on the other. Please pass the gravy.

A weight watch and indigestion warning have been issued for the entire area, with increased stuffiness around the beltway. During the evening, the turkey will diminish and taper off to leftovers, dropping to a low of 34 F in the refrigerator.

Looking ahead to Friday and Saturday, high pressure to eat sandwiches will be established. Flurries of leftovers can be expected both days with a 50 percent chance of scattered soup late in the day. We expect a warming trend where soup develops. By early next week, eating pressure will be low as the only wish left will be the bone.

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 06:55:08 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!   :)

I hope everyone had a great day.

Anyone got a book on how to survive "Black Friday"?

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving!   :)

I hope everyone had a great day.

Anyone got a book on how to survive "Black Friday"?

Would be a short book.     "Ignore it"    ;D ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 11:56:22 AM »
What a great Thanksgiving, watching my 1 yr old granddaughter gobble turkey and pumpkin pie...while I was watching the Redskins whup the Pokes. No offense to the Texans in this forum, but you do need a comeuppance every great once-in-a-while.Just to think that the Redskin QB is a Texan to boot. That must smart, but hope the rest of your Thanksgiving was all it's hyped up to be.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk