Author Topic: Biggest police bust in Texas history..  (Read 864 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
Biggest police bust in Texas history..
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:05 am »
Best Wishes, Mike.

The Down Range TV Forum

Biggest police bust in Texas history..
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:05 am »

Paraguy

• Top Forum Member
Re: Biggest police bust in Texas history..
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:21:16 pm »
Totally fake, that appears to be a Mossberg shotgun which is not standard issue in TX.  That said, please do not remove the post.
Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

tombogan03884

• Freedom isn't Free
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 05:52:38 pm »
Totally fake, that appears to be a Mossberg shotgun which is not standard issue in TX.  That said, please do not remove the post.

There's a shotgun ?????
America
1775 - 2012
It was fun while it lasted  :(

PegLeg45

• Chuck Goins: NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:15:45 pm »
Nice earrings, too.........

Is that a scope on that scattergun?

Oooo, BOOBIES!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

I wonder if she moonlights at a zipper factory.........as a stress tester?
"It does not take a majority to prevail...... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." ~ Samuel Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined...The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."~Patrick Henry

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 07:30:36 pm »
Can't take my eyes off the handcuffs!
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 02:42:15 pm »
That looks like my son’s swim coach. My wife saw her and I am no longer allowed to take him to lessons.  :'(
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Majer

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 04:13:34 pm »
she needs to firm things up a bit,I'd bet when she lays on her back she looks like a hammerhead shark... :o :o
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson

Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 06:29:12 am »
she needs to firm things up a bit,I'd bet when she lays on her back she looks like a hammerhead shark... :o :o

OOOOOHGHHHH !!!!! Bazinga!  - Winner Majer!

Seriously, though. She looks like a good, smart cop. I wonder what her bust statistics are.

If she had busted me when I was a kid I might have had a life of crime.

When she walks a beat, I'll bet it's a bouncy beat!

You can tell that photo is authentic, if that were NY the cup size would be only 16 oz.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

PegLeg45

• Chuck Goins: NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 12:07:37 pm »
She could be guilty of 'melonious assault'............  :o
"It does not take a majority to prevail...... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." ~ Samuel Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined...The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."~Patrick Henry

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »
And when she's 50 she'll be  tripping over them. Sorry, not a boobs guy, I much prefer a good set of legs, and they have a longer shelf life.