Author Topic: Navy SEAL Lessons Learned From Aurora Colorado  (Read 25309 times)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Navy SEAL Lessons Learned From Aurora Colorado
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:55 AM »
This is a good thread! We just finished "modeling" both the Aurora theater shootings and the Chicago restaurant "beat-down" for THE BEST DEFENSE 2013. We will NOT be modeling Bogan and his grinder, LOL!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »
Lessons of a misspent youth MB.  ;D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »
Lessons of a misspent youth MB.  ;D

Misspent Youth??   Who are you gonna convince you were ever young?   ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

hack05key

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 04:59:00 AM »
hey the you posted very nice about navy seal lessons . I like your topic very most.

D.R. Middlebrooks

• Active Forum Member
    • Tactical Shooting Academy
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
I'm coming into this a bit late, and I confess to have not read all the posts in this thread, but I have some important things to share about the theater shooting, and I'm really pressed on time right now...

One of the F-F Instructors in my camp was on scene an hour after the shooting went down (he was in the Command Center and also got to go out and see the carnage), and was there all night and on into the next day.

The Bad Guy had 5 or 6 other theaters closer to his apartment (which he had wired to explode) but did not choose to go the closer movie theaters. Why?   :-\

You guessed it. The one he chose was a "GUN FREE ZONE". :o

Further, Cick Fil A sent food & drinks to the police, EMT and Rescue workers ALL NIGHT LONG and on into the next day including breakfast and lunch AT NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!  Now how cool was that??  8)

I don't remember seeing that on the nightly news, do you? Remember that next time you need to get some good fast food.  :)

V/R

D.R.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:09:39 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »
Welcome DR.   Input always welcome.

...... The one he chose was a "GUN FREE ZONE". :o

It's nice to have another confirmation of this. 

Further, Cick Fil A sent food & drinks to the police, EMT and Rescue workers ALL NIGHT LONG and on into the next day including breakfast and lunch AT NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!  Now how cool was that??  8)

I don't remember seeing that on the nightly news, do you? Remember that next time you need to get some good fast food.  :)   

One of the problems is because of the religious background of Chick Fil A  this isn't news, and they usually  don't seek PR for what they do.  Franchisees are quick to respond to needs in communities.   While corporate may have provide some of the funds, it's the local store owner/manager that probably initiated and paid for it.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 01:12:50 PM »
I'm coming into this a bit late, and I confess to have not read all the posts in this thread, but I have some important things to share about the theater shooting, and I'm really pressed on time right now...

One of the F-F Instructors in my camp was on scene an hour after the shooting went down (he was in the Command Center and also got to go out and see the carnage), and was there all night and on into the next day.

The Bad Guy had 5 or 6 other theaters closer to his apartment (which he had wired to explode) but did not choose to go the closer movie theaters. Why?   :-\

You guessed it. The one he chose was a "GUN FREE ZONE". :o

V/R

D.R.

that may or may not be the reason. it's incredibly hard to figure out what an insane person has in their head.  it could be something as simple as their popcorn sucked.  it could be random. or it could have been this was the only theater that he could block and exit with a vehicle which is what he did.  it is very hard to say how highly functioning this person was

so please dont jump to conclusions about things that we do not know.  especially if it's politically motivated.  that's exactly what the race baiters do
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 09:04:48 AM »
TAB, it was reported at the time by one of the conservative news feeds, the ONLY difference between this theater and those closer to his home was the no guns signs. (And MAYBE the popcorn.)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 09:21:06 AM »
What Tab is saying, Tom, is that while this may have been the only theater with a definitive "no-gun" policy we don't know if in the shooter's mind that was his reasoning.   

It could have been the popcorn or the movie.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 12:51:18 PM »
Or the Love of his Life who he was stalking was in there with her Fiance and it was time he let her know he had feelings for her.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk