Author Topic: If Any Candidate Would Have Given This Speech, They Would Win In A Landslide.  (Read 4801 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
http://www.imao.us/index.php/2012/05/any-president-who-gave-this-speech-would-win-in-a-landslide/

My Presidential Address to a Special Joint Session of Congress Regarding the Federal Budget

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am here on behalf of my fellow Americans to speak to you tonight about wrath,

about fury,

about betrayal,

and about blood.

Read it....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

The only problem is that the vast majority just don't give a sh!t as long as they can have their 96 inch flat screen Xbox.
If they did, do you think they would have elected a 1/2 term Senator with no accomplishments or life experience and an endless list of questionable associates who whole campaign was based on the meaningless refrain of "Hope and Change" ?

Timothy

Watch last nights Hannity with an "Occupier" and you'll realize that this country is lost!

When a 29 year old with a BA degree doing graduate work without knowing or caring who's paying for it expects free healthcare, free dental care, free eyecare, free tuition and a free house and believes that capitalism is the problem, the war is already lost!  

I'm afraid some well spoken Patriot should begin drafting a new Declaration... :'(

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/05/04/occupy-wall-street-organizer-slings-insults-during-heated-debate-hannity

tombogan03884

Watch last nights Hannity with an "Occupier" and you'll realize that this country is lost!

When a 29 year old with a BA degree doing graduate work without knowing or caring who's paying for it expects free healthcare, free dental care, free eyecare, free tuition and a free house and believes that capitalism is the problem, the war is already lost!  

I'm afraid some well spoken Patriot should begin drafting a new Declaration... :'(

It's already been done.

Timothy

It's already been done.

That was thirty five or so years ago though the message is the same, the players have gotten further off track...

Sponsor

tombogan03884

Any body with an ounce of sense has seen it coming for 40+ years.

But we have an internal enemy undermining us.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Archie was a prophet..... ;)

Thanks tom...

The "generations" of liberal indoctrinated subjects are now this guy's generation that was on Hannity...29 year old moocher, career student...wants everything for free.

This loser wouldn't even join the Peace Corps,....they actually "work"....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

r_w

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Archie was a prophet..... ;)

Thanks tom...

The "generations" of liberal indoctrinated subjects are now this guy's generation that was on Hannity...29 year old moocher, career student...wants everything for free.

This loser wouldn't even join the Peace Corps,....they actually "work"....

No, but he went on to be a congressman....
"Why are you carrying a pistol?  Expecting trouble?"

"No Maam.  If I was expecting trouble, I'd have a rifle."

Shelgeyr

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
This is an old topic, but I wanted to post an update to it.  Since DownRange.TV linked to the original article, I thought everyone should know that this speech has been moved by its author to its new home, nukingpolitics.com, with the blessing of the owners of its old home, imao.us (those sites are fairly well tied together even though they're not owned by the same people). Some grammar was fixed and a few pictures apparently added as well (the original is bare by comparison).

The new link  http://www.nukingpolitics.com/2013/09/my-presidential-address-to-special.html
The new link  http://www.nukingpolitics.com/2013/09/my-presidential-address-to-special.html

The fiery spirit remains unchanged (the updates weren't that significant).  Enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk