Author Topic: Down Range Radio musical selections? (playlist)  (Read 856 times)

Cogz

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Down Range Radio musical selections? (playlist)
« on: March 17, 2012, 07:56:22 PM »
Michael has great music bringing us into and out of each episode.  I know I have bought numerous tracks and albums based on stuff I heard here.

Has anyone ever put together a playlist that includes all the musical selections from all the episodes? (as much as possible)

If not, I am working on a Spotify playlist.  I am a couple tracks into it, starting from the most recent.  Unfortunately I have to actually listen to the beginning and end of each episode because Michael doesn't list the music in the show notes.  I wish he did.

Anyone else interested in this?  Anyone willing to help me create a list?

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Down Range Radio musical selections? (playlist)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »
MB is probably the most knowledgeable aficionados of "B" side, lost but not forgotten, music lovers on the planet.

As much as many members here enjoy the tracks otherwise lost over time, MB has made it a passion to play tunes that would make even Arlo Guthrie say "where did that come from??"

If I can assist, I'll throw in my Spooky Tooth version of I Am The Walrus to boot.... ;)

I think MB had a Vampire/Zombie track on a previous episode I have yet to pin down for Halloween.... ;D

Good call Cogz...put it together.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
Re: Down Range Radio musical selections? (playlist)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 11:06:50 PM »
Who says there aren't benefits to a misspent youth? And I believe the B-side ever was the Turtles's "Can't You Hear the Cows?" in 1968, the back of the Nilsson-written "The Story of Rock & Roll..."

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk