Author Topic: I want one . . . .  (Read 2435 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

Re: I want one . . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
The soldier is wrong to wear the patch on his uniform unless it has been adopted by his whole unit.
That's a matter of uniform regulations.
As for "Muslim sensibilities" we should have started exterminating those vermin in 1979.

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 09:43:42 AM »
It's a German soldier wearing it Tom!  Who knows what their uniform regulations are...

The Zippo would be a good addition to my collection of them though.  Since I don't smoke anymore, they just sit in a box these days...I have one my father carried all through WWII and then some!  He bought it in boot in 1938...

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:17 AM »
The German Soldier looks like he has it on his hand held radio, not on his uniform.

Might be a bit more slack there.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
The soldier is wrong to wear the patch on his uniform unless it has been adopted by his whole unit.
That's a matter of uniform regulations.
As for "Muslim sensibilities" we should have started exterminating those vermin in 1979.

Pershing had the right idea regarding radical Muslims long before 79....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:28:03 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »
You're thinking of Gen's Frederick Funstun , Arthur MacArthur, and J Franklin Bell

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
Plus 100 TW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk