Author Topic: Future of Gun Stories on TV?  (Read 12332 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Future of Gun Stories on TV?
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 03:53:32 PM »
If this is true, I've missed a lot of shows as well  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
Same thing is happening with Suddenlink cable in my area.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 06:52:31 PM »
I'm watching Bonanza right now on Encore Westerns and it shows the original air date as 12/27/12.  ::)

A lot of DVR's record based on the 'original air date' or 'new' listing.
I have also had instances where it failed to record a show because it already thought it had due to the show title being the same. I missed an episode last year of TBD because the guide had an old episode title listed for a new show that night.....and since the original was already recorded, it skipped the new episode with the erroneous title.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk