Author Topic: .45 ACP Problem ---- SOLVED  (Read 9131 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: .45 ACP Problem ---- SOLVED
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
     Do not look at the purchase of the long colt dies as a mistake - but that of an opportunity presented.

That was exactly how I got my 1911.   I even went so far as to reload a 100 rounds, then tell my wife I really needed a pistol for them.   ;)

Unless I really really really run into some serious money, I've made the hard decision that 45LC will be the last on the list.   I need my .45ACP revolver and another 1 or 2 .44Mags and my FN FNAR and.................and...............and.

Besides, Starline and I have such a good relationship.   I sent them one of my credit cards and they send me all the brass I can possibly use.  All I have to do is ask.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 06:58:19 PM »
That was exactly how I got my 1911.   I even went so far as to reload a 100 rounds, then tell my wife I really needed a pistol for them.   ;)

Unless I really really really run into some serious money, I've made the hard decision that 45LC will be the last on the list.   I need my .45ACP revolver and another 1 or 2 .44Mags and my FN FNAR and.................and...............and.

Besides, Starline and I have such a good relationship.   I sent them one of my credit cards and they send me all the brass I can possibly use.  All I have to do is ask.

That is a GREAT relationship....  Wonder if they'd do the same for me?   Let me know the next time you send in your credit card and I'll contact them to send me a shipment of brass    ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »
That is a GREAT relationship....  Wonder if they'd do the same for me?   Let me know the next time you send in your credit card and I'll contact them to send me a shipment of brass    ;D ;D

Uh, no.   You have to send them your credit card for YOUR orders.   They're pretty strict about this.  Something to do with the database software.   It can only handle a 1-1 relationship.

I have the same close and personal relationship with Larry Potterfield, though I am a little disappointed he forgot to send me a Christmas present.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk