Poll

Will Weiner walk or pay the price.

Walk, just like the dirtbags Wrangel, Studds, Frank & Clinton.
23 (85.2%)
I have faith in the system that Weiner will be appropriately disciplined and justice will be served.  Pass the kool aide please.
2 (7.4%)
I don't like the first two options.  I am upright and believe the dems are always held to the higher standard.  No, that is not a bald spot, it's a steel plate in my head.
1 (3.7%)
Weiner did nothing wrong.  Perversion is acceptable.  Who are you to judge?  His marriage..pffft, get over it with your old tired morals.
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: R E P R E S E N T A T I V E - - - W E I N E R  (Read 12165 times)

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: R E P R E S E N T A T I V E - - - W E I N E R
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 08:29:04 AM »
Just to prove to Rastus that Dems will turn on their own as fast as Republicans I offer this. There is no double standard. Libs will run from Wiener as fast as conservatives ran from Foley.The easiest way to identify a sinking ship is to do a census of the rats. ;) Here is the latest from Politico, posted 6-9-11. There is no double standard Rastus, just bastards on both sides of the aisle. There is plenty of blame and hypocrisy to go around.
FQ13

Gotta throw the bullsh!t flag on that one.  When Chris Lee posted his infamous shirtless photo John Boehner was on the line telling him he needed to step down before it even hit the evening news.  Pelosi, Reid, et al, waited to see which way the wind was blowing before they even offered tepid disapproval.  The left sees this as a sexual indiscretion (which it was initially) the right sees it as lying to the public (which it became).  The left doesn't seem to get that part of it.

"But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false."
-  Bill Clinton 1/26/98

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »
They all "bailed" on Wrangel during his latest "ethics" hearing.
He still got only a scolding.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 09:38:26 PM »

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

Now, Mrs. Weiner is a cutie and soon to be on the market!

And she's reported to already have a "bun in the oven" so you wouldn't have any work to do, either.  Sounds like the perfect set-up for a truly lazy man. 
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
And she's reported to already have a "bun in the oven" so you wouldn't have any work to do, either.  Sounds like the perfect set-up for a truly lazy man. 

Yea, until the bun is done baking.  :P
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
Yea, until the bun is done baking.  :P
I'm sure he'll be a cute little Weiner. ;D God, that kid is going to go all Columbine by 7th grade and no jury in the world will convict him. :o
FQ13 who never thought it would be an act of kindness to give a child a Muslim name, but in this case Abedin would be a blessing. :-\

PS What kind of jackass cheats publicly on the daughter of a man who  was an Islamic scholar in Saudi Arabia, and who's mother is Palestinian, particularly if you're jewish? If there's a quicker way to get yourself Fatwahed before you can say "honor killing", I'm not sure what it is. Oi vey, and he seemed like such a nice bright boy. ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:28:42 PM »

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 11:03:02 PM »
Now, Mrs. Weiner is a cutie and soon to be on the market!

Not the pics I've seen....better heads can be had on a nickel beer!   ;)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Timothy

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 06:22:27 AM »
Not the pics I've seen....better heads can be had on a nickel beer!   ;)

After further review I would tend to agree.  I rescind my previous remark!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:36 AM »
Just saw an article about Weiner and a 17-year-old gal-pal with whom he exchanged tweets and email.  Is there no end to this Weiner's depravity?

I did get a chuckle out of the headline, though:  Weiner To Srtick It Out
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:49 AM »
Just saw an article about Weiner and a 17-year-old gal-pal with whom he exchanged tweets and email.  Is there no end to this Weiner's depravity?

I did get a chuckle out of the headline, though:  Weiner To Srtick It Out

It's sticking it IN that would really get him in trouble.    ;D
Fact is, this is a f*cking joke.
It's become a media event aimed at taking your attention away from from the 6 week decline of the stock market, declining employment, and the continuing decline of the American economy.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
It's become a media event aimed at taking your attention away from from the 6 week decline of the stock market, declining employment, and the continuing decline of the American economy.

I thought that was the job of the Palin emails.  Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk