Poll

Will Weiner walk or pay the price.

Walk, just like the dirtbags Wrangel, Studds, Frank & Clinton.
23 (85.2%)
I have faith in the system that Weiner will be appropriately disciplined and justice will be served.  Pass the kool aide please.
2 (7.4%)
I don't like the first two options.  I am upright and believe the dems are always held to the higher standard.  No, that is not a bald spot, it's a steel plate in my head.
1 (3.7%)
Weiner did nothing wrong.  Perversion is acceptable.  Who are you to judge?  His marriage..pffft, get over it with your old tired morals.
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: R E P R E S E N T A T I V E - - - W E I N E R  (Read 12166 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
R E P R E S E N T A T I V E - - - W E I N E R
« on: June 07, 2011, 06:40:48 AM »
Well, well, well, another liberal scum caught like a rat in a trap with his own devices.  Will he pay or skate?  I say skate.

Point being, there is a double standard.  Wrong is wrong, unless you are a lib then it's OK...if you aren't a lib then it is not OK...Got it? 

What is wrong is only wrong and people must be held accountable if it is the other guy not if it is my guy....sort of just oozes hypocrisy, doesn't it.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: R E P R E S E N T A T I V E - - - W E I N E R
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:37 AM »
Right, because only Dems do these sorts of things. I'm sure Maria and the  former Mrs. Gingritches and Mrs. McCain will be pleased to hear that. ::) Now, onto to this particular scumbag. He is done. I don't know if he broke any laws, but he has been outed as a lying, cheating weasel with bizarre sexual tastes. He also (much like Arnie) sort of cheated on a hot accomplished woman for nothing. Plus, the fact that his name is Weiner isn't helping. His mentor Schumer (its his old seat) is walking away and Pelosi is calling for an investigation, the wife is tight with Hillary (who has some issues with cheating husbands), and the NY tabloids are debating whether making fun of him is just too easy. The guy is toast. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:42 AM »
FQ, look at the record, Tom Delay gets jail, Wrangel and Dodd are told "Go forth and sin no more" (again ) Maxine Waters is a "victim" because she slapped a cop, Frank, conflict of interest, male prostitution, and an inconvenient corpse in his Mass home and the guy is STILL in office.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »
I see Weiner hosting a CNN show in the future.

BAC

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »

He'd be more at home with all the other weiners on MSDNC.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:25:42 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Maybe Fox. Sean Hannity lost his co-host. "Hannity and Weiner" anyone, or would that be redundant? Alternatively he and Elliot Spitzer would make a great pair on CNN now that Kathleen Parker left, (of course Spitzer actually had sex, rather than just texting about it, but that's why Weiner would be the side kick). ;D
FQ13

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 04:52:57 PM »
It's entertaining the morons in the country so they won't think about the economy, unemployment, falling home prices, foreclosures and other, more important things on the news cycle.  Smoke and mirrors and some very bright people are falling for it!

Forget about this asshole and remember what's important.

And, again.....Maria Shriver is about as attractive as a anatomy skeleton....one more person refers to her as attractive and my head's gonna explode and I don't like it when that happens!

;D

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 05:36:12 PM »
Ok just to hear the boom.  She's a cutie!"   ;)

And there it is.  ;D

I just read the responses over at CNN and had to vote the second option for them.

You have got to read these responses.  It's crazy.  The women posting are the ones defending this guy!  :o

I don't get it.  ???  It's like saying, "Sure.  Sext with whoever you want.  I don't mind."  :-X 
My wife would kill me if I did that. (and, to be honest, I'm glad she feels that way.)

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
Ok just to hear the boom.  She's a cutie!"   ;)

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

Now, Mrs. Weiner is a cutie and soon to be on the market!

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 05:59:42 PM »
LOL!

+1 on that.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk