Author Topic: Edward Lee Spencer  (Read 4386 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Edward Lee Spencer
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:32:17 AM »
Long time friend, competitor, range officer, match director and hunting companion, Lee Spencer passed last week. We shot together, hunted together and set up/ran tournaments together. Successful in commercial real estate and became a deputy constable while he was still young.

Rest in peace Lee.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Edward Lee Spencer
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:41:22 AM »
Hate to hear of the loss, Benny......condolences to the family, yourself and friends.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 10:54:10 AM »
Sorry to hear of this loss Benny.

RIP Lee...

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
It sounds like he was a good man.
My condolences on your loss.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »
My sincere condolences for the loss of your friend Ben. 

tw

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:20:24 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk