Author Topic: FFL Inspection/interview  (Read 19740 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: FFL Inspection/interview
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »
Well, FINALLY, my license arrived today! BATFE drug me through a hoop or two, but I obviously was able to satisfy them. Yeah!

Hopefully they weren't FLAMING hoops.  (or flaming a-holes, for that matter)

Congrats on the FFL!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »
Congratulations!!!!! Now you are certainly on AG Holder's short list of doors to kick in first....  ;)

But make the best of it, make some good ol' American Capitalist Profit, and I wish you the best.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 07:29:06 PM »
Do we get a family discount?  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 07:46:53 PM »
Congratulations, now to start out buying from the good vendors, RSR, GUNS SOUTH, BILL HICKS, send your license to everybody and start getting the catalogs or internet access, don't forget accessories are now available to you as well, including clothes, Bill Hicks used to have a big Remington and Browning clothing sale at the end of hunting season, high quality at outstanding prices.

Great luck on your new venture.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 08:20:13 PM »
Gratz, and best of luck.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:42:06 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 07:42:39 AM »
Grats, bjtraz  :D :D :D

If you lived down the street, you'd be my best friend.....now you are still just one of the family.

Good Luck  :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Skyd1v

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 12:17:28 AM »
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I just ran across this forum/topic.  Had my interview today, and I *think* it went really well.  Hard to tell, really, because I was so distracted by the interviewer,   Damn!!!!!!

Know in a few weeks I guess.

Also:  first post!  Nice ta meet ya!  I normally hang out in hooligan motorcycle forums...

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 01:26:09 AM »
Sky,
Glad to have you on board.  If you hand out on hooligan motorcycle forums, you'll probably fit in here well.  We have our share of MC hoodlums!  ;D  Drop on up to the new member intro thread and introduce yourself.
Congratulations on the interview and with your comment about the interviewer I know you will fit in well.  Hope you get the FFL soon with no hickups.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk