Author Topic: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...  (Read 29948 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Warph sent these to me.. I'm passing it on here.:
Its disturbing to me...........

The Second Wave
Evidence Grows of Far-Right Militia Resurgence
By Larry Keller

In Pensacola, Fla., retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson tells a gathering of anti government "Patriots" that the federal government has set up 1,000 internment camps across the country and is storing 30,000 guillotines and a half-million caskets in Atlanta. They're there for the day the government finally declares martial law and moves in to round up or kill American dissenters, he says. "They're going to keep track of all of us, folks," Gunderson warns.

Outside Atlanta, a so-called "American Grand Jury" issues an "indictment" of Barack Obama for fraud and treason because, the panel concludes, he wasn't born in the United States and is illegally occupying the office of president. Other sham "grand juries" around the country follow suit.

And on the site in Lexington, Mass., where the opening shots of the Revolutionary War were fired in 1775, members of Oath Keepers, a newly formed group of law enforcement officers, military men and veterans, "muster" on April 19 to reaffirm their pledge to defend the U.S. Constitution. "We're in perilous times … perhaps far more perilous than in 1775," says the man administering the oath. April 19 is the anniversary not only of the battle of Lexington Green, but also of the 1993 conflagration at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, and the lethal bombing two years later of the Oklahoma City federal building — seminal events in the lore of the extreme right, in particular the anti government Patriot movement.

Rest of story at:  http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2009/fall/the-second-wave

Hate Groups MAP:  http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hatemap
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
Re: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »
Find the FEMA Concentration Camp Near You!
OR
Air Force Bases per State and Country

http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp-locations.htm

=========================================================

U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS - FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

President Regan signed Presidential Director Number 54 in April of 1984 that allowed FEMA to activate a secret national readiness exercise. This exercise was given the code name REX 84. The purpose of the exercise was to test FEMA's ability to assume military authority. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. The only people that were allowed to enter the premises were ones who had a red Christian cross on their shirt. The exercise required the following:

Suspension of the Constitution of the United States

Turning control of the government over to FEMA

Appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments

Declaration of Martial Law

So how much money goes into an organization like this? Well it has been discovered that FEMA has a quasi-billion dollar budget. However, about 6% of that budget goes into the relief effort. So why is it that they need so much money? Ever wonder where the President goes when it's said he is in a "secure location"? Well most of the time that location is a secret government complex built into a mountain. It is called Mt. Weather.

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention lefts by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

A person named Terry Kings wrote an article on his discoveries of camps
located in southern California. His findings are as follows:
Over the last couple months several of us have investigated three soon-to-be prison camps in the Southern California area. We had heard about these sites and wanted to see them for ourselves.

The first one we observed was in Palmdale, California. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility. Now why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no prisoners? The fences that run for miles around this large facility all point inward, and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road. There are 3 large loading docks facing the entrance that can be observed from the road. What are these massive docks going to be loading?

We observed white vans patrolling the area and one came out and greeted us with a friendly wave and followed us until we had driven safely beyond the area. What would have happened had we decided to enter the open gate or ask questions?

This facility is across the street from the Palmdale Water Department. The area around the Water Department has fences pointing outward, to keep people out of this dangerous area so as not to drown. Yet, across the street, the fences all point inward. Why? To keep people in? What people? Who are going to be it’s occupants?

There are also signs posted every 50 feet stating: State of California Trespassing Loitering Forbidden By Law Section 555 California Penal Code.

The sign at the entrance says: Pearblossom Operations and Maintenance Subleft Receiving Department, 34534 116th Street East. There is also a guard shack located at the entrance.

We didn’t venture into this facility, but did circle around it to see if there was anything else visible from the road. We saw miles of fences with the top points all directed inward. There is a railroad track that runs next to the perimeter of this fenced area. The loading docks are large enough to hold railroad cars.

I wonder what they are planning for this facility? They could easily fit 100,000 people in this area. And who would the occupants be?

Another site is located in Brand Park in Glendale. There are newly constructed fences (all outfitted with new wiring that point inward). The fences surround a dry reservoir. There are also new buildings situated in the area. We questioned the idea that there were four armed military personnel walking the park. Since when does a public park need armed guards?

A third site visited was in the San Fernando Valley, adjacent to the Water District. Again, the area around the actual Water District had fences logically pointing out (to keep people out of the dangerous area). And the rest of the adjacent area which went on for several miles was ringed with fences and barbed wire facing inward (to keep what or who in?) Also, interesting was the fact that the addition to the tops of the fences were fairly new as to not even contain any sign of rust on them. Within the grounds was a huge building that the guard said was a training range for policemen. There were newly constructed roads, new gray military looking buildings, and a landing strip. For what? Police cars were constantly patrolling the several mile perimeter of the area.

From the parking lot of the Odyssey Restaurant a better view could be taken of the area that was hidden from site from the highway. There was an area that contained about 100 black boxes that looked like railroad cars. We had heard that loads of railroad cars have been manufactured in Oregon outfitted with shackles. Would these be of that nature? From our position it was hard to determine.

In searching the Internet, I have discovered that there are about 600 of these prison sites around the country (and more literally popping up overnight do they work all night). They are manned, but yet do not contain prisoners. Why do they need all these non-operating prisons? What are they waiting for? We continuously hear that our current prisons are overcrowded and they are releasing prisoners because of this situation. But what about all these facilities? What are they really for? Why are there armed guards yet no one to protect themselves against? And what is going to be the kick-off point to put these facilities into operation?

What would bring about a situation that would call into effect the need for these new prison facilities? A man-made or natural catastrophe? An earthquake, panic due to Y2K, a massive poisoning, a panic of such dimensions to cause nationwide panic?

Once a major disaster occurs (whether it is a real event or manufactured event does not matter) Martial Law is hurriedly put in place and we are all in the hands of the government agencies (FEMA) who thus portray themselves as our protectors. Yet what happens when we question those in authority and how they are taking away all of our freedoms? Will we be the ones detained in these camp sites? And who are they going to round up? Those with guns? Those who ask questions? Those that want to know what’s really going on? Does that include any of us? The seekers of truth?

When first coming across this information I was in a state of total denial. How could this be? I believed our country was free, and always felt a sense of comfort in knowing that as long as we didn’t hurt others in observing our freedom we were left to ourselves. Ideally we treated everyone with respect and honored their uniqueness and hoped that others did likewise.

It took an intensive year of searching into the hidden politics to discover that we are as free as we believe we are. If we are in denial, we don’t see the signs that are staring at us, but keep our minds turned off and busy with all the mundane affairs of daily life.

We just don’t care enough to find out the real truth, and settle for the hand-fed stories that come our way over the major media sources television, radio, newspaper, and magazines. But it’s too late to turn back to the days of blindfolds and hiding our heads in the sand because the reality is becoming very clear. The time is fast approaching when we will be the ones asking "What happened to our freedom? To our free speech? To our right to protect ourselves and our family? To think as an individual? To express ourselves in whatever way we wish?"

Once we challenge that freedom we find out how free we really are. How many are willing to take up that challenge? Very few indeed, otherwise we wouldn’t find ourselves in the situation that we are in at the present time. We wouldn’t have let things progress and get out of the hands of the public and into the hands of those that seek to keep us under their control no matter what it takes, and that includes the use of force and detainment for those that ask the wrong questions.

Will asking questions be outlawed next? Several instances have recently been reported where those that were asking questions that came too near the untold truth (the cover up) were removed from the press conferences and from the public’s ear. Also, those that wanted to speak to the press were detained and either imprisoned, locked in a psychiatric hospital, slaughtered (through make-believe suicides) or discredited.

Why are we all in denial over these possibilities? Didn’t we hear about prison camps in Germany, and even in the United States during World War II? Japanese individuals were rounded up and placed in determent camps during the duration of the War. Where was their freedom?

You don’t think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed didn’t think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »
US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

I am still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)

He CONFIRMED lots of things to me to me I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.

MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

HE ADMITTED (actually, BOASTED would be more appropriate) that there were INDEED PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE THROUGHOUT MONTANA where I interviewed him(and nationwide)...that the military has properly assessed the civilian resistance/militia threat under martial law, and hence had everything in place for a military takeover USING US MARINES HEAVILY.

Quote:
"WHY do you THINK that they have the Marines in place in Billings, Montana, " he bragged. He explained that MARINES would be used most heavily in Montana(and NATIONWIDE) under martial law...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary.

WHY? He said that under a state of war or martial law, it is a known fact that women can be used and even children to convey information to"the enemy." (OR to combat US forces.)

He shared then how many men in his platoon stationed overseas had been killed or hurt because a Marine refused his orders, to fire on an eight year old child. The child was suspected to be a courier for the Mujahideen, transporting information about Marine logistics and whereabouts,to the Moslems they were fighting. And as a result of enemy information getting thru, many men in his platoon were injured or killed by resultant Moslem attack.

Quote:
"The child may not have even known what he was transporting," the Marine told me, "But the damage to our men occurred regardless...all because one man refused his orders and failed to take out this threat..."

We discussed the BOXCARS AND SHACKLES and MILITARY DETENTION CAMPS under MARTIAL LAW issue. A knowing smile broke out on his face as I described to him my research on future MARTIAL LAW and the role of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES.

When I mentioned how my research on this subject brought me to the HIGHLINE (the railroad tracks that run parallel to HIGHWAY 2 in northern Montana) and northern Montana, he admitted...

Quote:
"The boxcars are NOT just up there...we have them spread out ALL OVER MONTANA...Billings...Bozeman..." He went on to name city after city in Montana.

TERMINATION IN THE PRISONER BOXCARS, MARINE STYLE-
"LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER"

We discussed what would happen ONCE people were arrested under martial law and brought into these boxcars. MARINE style.

Quote:
He said, "In many cases they won't even waste a bullet on them. MANY WILL NEVER REACH THE CAMPS ALIVE. They have this thing we called a 'staple gun'..." I asked him to elaborate. "This 'gun' shoots out a long metal rod that hits another piece of metal...they just hold that to someone's head like a gun and...."

He was in fact describing a STUN GUN, the same kind used to stun cattle and sheep in slaughterhouses prior to processing.

I understood. With the same effect that a BULLET THRU THE HEAD, favored by military for dispatching people under such circumstances, would have. Only THIS way, the American people will become LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER...literally.

nd like dumb sheep led to slaughter, civilians arrested under martial law are not even considered worth the cost of a bullet...

Quote:
RED-FLAG/BLACK FLAG- MARINE STANDARDS FOR "WHO SHALL LIVE, WHO SHALL DIE"

We discussed various LISTS or status of people, once arrested, under MARTIAL LAW would have. You know, like FEMA RED-BLUE lists, etc.

He responded by admitting that FEMA WAS ONLY A FRONT FOR SUCH OPERATIONS, and that IN FACT IT WOULD BE THE US MILITARY (with foreign troop assistance, UN/NATO/Pfp etc.,) OPERATING THE BOXCARS AND DEATHCAMPS.

He said that the Marines had their RED FLAGGED people and BLACK FLAGGED people. When people come up RED FLAG on their computerized list, it is a person that will be arrested and taken to military camps, but may be "salvageable" (or can be rehabilitated, re-educated, etc.)

But when people come up BLACK FLAGGED, they will be arrested and PUT TO DEATH.
NO questions asked.

Quote:
"When taking captives under MARTIAL LAW, we might even use a black flagged person who is going to die anyhow, and MAKE THEM AN EXAMPLE TO THE OTHER PEOPLE WE ARREST TO NOT MESS WITH US AND COOPERATE...by executing that person in front of the others...a form of CONTROL THRU FEAR."

WHY THE US MILITARY IN IRAQ-A Marine Explains

I discussed my loathing for the reports we were now receiving from IRAQ, about even young girls and teens being arrested indiscriminately, tortured and sodomized, raped, etc.

Quote:
He replied, "You have to understand the logistics of WAR and what is happening there. Since the US soldiers are surrounded with people (Iraqis) and the enemy in many cases is THE UNKNOWN, that have to have ways to flush them out.

By randomly selecting civilians to interrogate through torture and other means, and then releasing them, they are hoping that when that person who has been roughed up returns to their home or friends, it will provoke them (enemy combatants) into such anger and retaliation that they are FLUSHED OUT INTO THE OPEN so we can deal with them and know who the enemy really is."

He also admitted it creates FEAR in the people towards the occupying army, so that they will hesitate to rebel.

In light of coming MARTIAL LAW, which he admitted WOULD COME DOWN IN AMERICA, I discussed my theory that THE US MILITARY THAT IS BEING HARDENED THROUGH SUCH PRACTICES IN IRAQ TODAY, will be the ones brought home to PERFORM THE SAME TASKS AGAINST THE US CIVILIANS IN THE FUTURE UNDER MARTIAL LAW.

MARINE MENTALITY-FIRING UPON WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT COMMAND-

He did not deny this. And when I mentioned my concern over whether or not they could get our own US troops to fire upon America citizens, even women and children, he explained to me the MARINE MENTALITY.

Quote:
"These Marines have been hardened to KILL UPON COMMAND. They have been taught to NOT QUESTION THE ORDERS OF THEIR SUPERIORS OR COMMANDING OFFICER. THEY WILL KILL WHOEVER AND WHENEVER THEY ARE COMMANDED TO. " He let me know that concepts of MERCY or COMPASSION are diametrically opposed to WAR and military mentality.

He had trained men himself in the Marines, and admitted he was one of those people hardening OTHER Marines to kill without regret or conscience...even under MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA.

MILITARY STRATEGY UNDER MARTIAL LAW USA-

We then discussed WEAPONS OF WAR. I fully admitted to him my position in the upcoming MARTIAL LAW holocaust. It was SAFE: we were on neutral ground and martial law has not been declared here YET.

I then discussed my honest assessment, however, of Patriot/civilian resistance. Coming from the kind of military background family I do, I had a much more realistic assessment of modern military might versus civilian resistance. I said,

Quote:
"I always give a salvation message at the end of each radio broadcast I give on the subject of MARTIAL LAW SHOWDOWN...I let the Patriot militias out there know that while I admire their intentions as they stand up for freedom and against the NWO, they frankly have no realistic concept of how highly armed and trained and prepared the military forces of the NWO really are...and that a lot of these good folks are going to factually die with what is coming down when they offer resistance... SO I tell them, 'at LEAST ensure yourselves the ULTIMATE VICTORY of knowing you have ETERNAL LIFE thru Jesus Christ in case you die....and many of you WILL END UP IN HELL should they take you out WITHOUT CHRIST...so GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW."

He smiled and said, "That's why we Marines have a saying that we will take 'em out and LET GOD SORT 'EM!"

He went on to describe the newer weapons the US military had developed to be used against civilian resistance. Grenades that have caustic substances that when exploded, will eat away any CHEM/BIO BODY SUIT that a resister may be wearing for protection under MARTIAL LAW. Projectiles with uranium shells that when fired will pass through buildings with such power and velocity that they will suck human bodies right out with them through the hole they create in buildings as they emerge (of course destroying the bodies in the process). And more.

THE COMING REALITY OF MICROWAVING DEATH CAMPS UNDER MARTIAL LAW-

He also confirmed the reality of microwave related weapons as well.

I mentioned that in my research on MILITARY DETENTION CAMPS and termination facilities, I knew about GASSING/CREMATORY facilities, and MICROWAVING deathcamps as well.

Quote:
WIth the smile of a hardened soldier, he replied, "The MICROWAVING facilities have been around since the 1950's. THEY ARE ALREADY BEING USED IN PLACES LIKE KOSOVO and other places...they make our clean-up much more easy after executions. The bodies don't EXPLODE...they IMPLODE or collapse from the inside...."

I commented on my 6 months of research in Germany at the US military installation called THE MARSHALL CENTER and other locations, to uncover more about the role of UN/NATO foreign troops to be used under martial law in America someday.

Former YUGOSLAVIA is being used as a test case for an entire country brought under UN/NATO control. It has been divided up into FOUR regions, with UN foreign troops assigned to patrol each section. This is much like AMERICA UNDER MARTIAL LAW will be divided up into TEN regions with UN/NATO/PfP troops patrolling each region.

And even now, foreign and America troops are being trained through experience in places like KOSOVO for what they will do under MARTIAL LAW in America someday:roadblocks and searches and weapons seizures, gun confiscation, "search/seizure/arrest" at homes, marching red-flagged/black-flagged, FEMA red/blue listed people off to boxcars and shackles or buses (OR federal prisoner transport planes) to be held or terminated accordingly, etc.

The fact that THEY ARE EVEN NOW PRACTICING TERMINATING "ENEMIES" UNDER UN/NATO/NWO OCCUPATION in "microwaving deathcamp" facilities leaves a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We have heard of microwave termination facilities here in the US to be used under MARTIAL LAW. I have reported on our suspicions. And now this Marine has provided up front confirmation. He admitted that not only are there gassing/crematory facilities, but the MICROWAVE termination facilities are a present reality as well.

Quote:
Marine Mentality-"LOTS OF AMERICAN ARE DUMB SHEEP!"

I expressed to him my deep concerns over innocent people being terminated in such camps. He explained the military mentality of thinking.

"MOST AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE DUMB SHEEP" and sheep can be dangerous IF they cannot be controlled or pose a threat to the security of the US military forces under martial law or endanger their operations. In such cases THEY MUST BE TAKEN OUT...as in NEW ORLEANS. He admitted that his Marine buddies had been shooting and killing a lot of people down there...people who will not surrender their weapons when asked, etc.

Quote:
"We have the philosophy in the military that you SACRIFICE ONE OR A FEW FOR THE GOOD OF THE MANY..."

In others words, IF a person, OR a group (Patriot leader, militia leader and their group, etc., or various people under martial law) poses a threat to the good of the MANY (in the US military) then they will sacrifice those people.

When I shared with him how my previous research uncovered the hidden reality of NWO RESISTANCE within the ranks of the US military, he looked at me with narrowed eye intensity and responded, "NOT THESE MARINES...NOT MY MEN! These men have been prepared and trained and equipped...THEY ARE PREPARED FOR MARTIAL LAW and they have been trained to WIN."

PARTING INTO THE NIGHT-CONCLUSION

We finally parted and went our separate ways into the night.

But before he left, I told him, "Well , nice talking to you...and whether you know it or not, you just did a HELLUVA PSY-OPS JOB on me, sir..." He just smiled. In fact it took me all night in prayer just to assess what he had shared with me and finally become calm and drift off to sleep.

WARRIOR CLASS CHRISTIANS AND PATRIOTS-

I simply let him know that there are those among " NWO resistance" that are not afraid to die.

We ARE in fact Major Ralph Peter's WARRIOR CLASS Patriot/Christian resistance that he has formerly described to the US military, and Major Ralph (formerly of PENTAGON INTELLIGENCE) was RIGHT in his assessment of us American Christians/Patriots in his report: we CANNOT be dissuaded from our faith in God and from our stand against NWO despotism and the Satanic darkness behind it all...not even by threats of death or what he just had informed me about US military strategy against resistance under martial law.

Quote:
He looked at the ground and spoke softly and said, "There's not many of your kind out there anymore..." as I continued to witness Jesus Christ and salvation to him.

But there are many more of us than you might think, dear! And by GOD'S GRACE, God is raising up MORE AND MORE committed and informed Christians, who see the NEW WORLD ORDER and the coming MARTIAL LAW TYRANNY for what it is in light of Bible Scriptures, and who are going to THEIR Commander in Chief, God Almighty, for WISDOM, and COUNSEL, and DIRECTION and STRATEGY TO WIN as well!

Quote:
"THESE SHALL MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB, AND THE LAMB SHALL OVERCOME THEM, FOR HE IS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS, AND THEY THAT ARE WITH IM ARE CALLED, AND CHOSEN AND FAITHFUL." From REVELATION in the BIBLE

Are YOU "WITH HIM" in this critical hour...are YOU with the ETERNALLY WINNING SIDE of JESUS CHRIST???

-Pam Schuffert reporting LIVE from the Pacific Northwest

The former Major Ralph Peters (who has been on O'Reilly and Hannity numerous times) of PENTAGON INTELLIGENCE, now apparently retired, had written a report for the US Army's PARAMETERS magazine, called "WARRIOR CLASS," in which he discussed NWO RESISTANCE and how there was a group of people among NWO resisters who could NOT be swayed or deterred by conventional military means from their stand against the NEW WORLD ORDER or their religious faith BEHIND their determination to not accept it nor cooperate. He referred to them as WARRIOR CLASS. He then stated in his report in PARAMETERS that SUCH RESISTANCE WILL HAVE TO BE COUNTERED BY THE US MILITARY WITH "IRRESISTIBLE FORCE."

"Whatever Is Covered Up Will Be Uncovered And Every Secret Will Be Made Known" - Luke 12:2

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 08:35:29 PM »
 Must be one of those "Super secret mall trained ninja " types.
I bet he has a bayonet on his Glock as well.

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
Oh boy.  Somebody got something in their Wheaties.  Yes there are cars stored around Montana, they are the flat cars that they use for containers.  As for the HighLine, that is an active track used for freight and Amtrak.

Why Montana anyway.  We are less than 1 million in the 4th largest state.  Why put shackles INSIDE a boxcar made to transport people?

I just don't buy it.

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Sponsor

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 11:22:56 AM »
Hmm...I noticed they went with Guillotines rather than Gallows.  Unusual that they would switch from traditional technology...

All I can figure is that T&T have cornered the rope market and they were forced to adapt....

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 11:48:22 AM »
Hmm...I noticed they went with Guillotines rather than Gallows.  Unusual that they would switch from traditional technology...

All I can figure is that T&T have cornered the rope market and they were forced to adapt....

Guillotines? No one to my knowledge has used those since the Frenh gave up their hydraluic model back in the 50's I think. D'ya think some might notice an order for 30,000 of those? "They're just paper cutters, really". ::) ::) ::) I think this was someone getting drunk and plaing a game of "lets see how gullible the conspiracy folks are". Likewise Montana? He who controls Montana controls the US? Cut off the gas supply and let the wolverines try riding two hundred miles horseback to attack any thing. You wouldn't even have to garrison the state (a win-win for Montans and the NWO).
FQ13 Who remembers the old this is your brain on......adds

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »
Just like ifragard. There are thousands of containers placed around the states. as well as places to hold people. Not sayin its gonna happen but, its just like CCW . motive, opportunity, and intent.  8)
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 02:50:10 PM »
It would not sound so much like a Paranoid delusion if they left out the Guillotines .
 Gas Chambers, or even shooting pits would handle higher capacity, with more efficient handling of victims.
If the enemies of the country have been using Communist subversion in Government, why would they not copy both the Soviet, and Nazi examples ? Even the Serbs in Bosnia knew better than THAT  
My prediction is that if an administration really tried that, it would result in a massive CF  ;D
 1 Troops, and more importantly, Commanders, saying "HELL NO !"
2  Insufficient Rail infrastructure, The "Reception Areas" may be prepared but the "Departure points"  will be trying to locate and "process" huge numbers of people over large areas, because our basic Rail System, as extensive as it is , covers only a fraction of the area served at the close of WW II.
For example, All Rail and bus traffic from Me, NH, Vt, and Eastern Canada pass through the same station in Boston, at rush hour it is a mad house already, the other option is to spread out collection points to smaller towns and stations, but this dilutes your security force, and all Rail lines run through Boston anyway creating a bottle neck that could snarl traffic on a nation wide scale  ;D
3  I can't even begin on the problems caused by Citizens who don't WANT to take a "Cattle car" to the "East".

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »
The whole scenario of people placidly allowing themselves to be herded into rail cars may be viable for the likes of Boston and its suburbs, but out in the more rural and uncivilized parts of the country there would be firefights on every block.  And the solders involved in those firefights would be killing friends and neighbors because that is the part of the country where most of the military comes from.  I just can't see anything but a mass mutiny at that point.  And I think they would have a hard time finding many in the officer corp that could or would give those kind of orders. 

Unless they were herding democrats into the boxcars, then it might be a different story.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk