Author Topic: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...  (Read 29949 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2010, 01:08:31 PM »
Again, like Tom, I have time to buy a lotto ticket as he has made my larger point. The US government failed to turn a profit selling beer and renting pussy outside of Las Vegas. What are the odds of it pulling half of this off? Just look at the not yet dead Fidel Castro. The anti-government conspiracyn nuts rave about how inefficient DC is, except when it comes to multi-year conspiracies involving tens of thousands of minions at one stage or another. Then they're infallible. Hell, if FEMA is that good, why were their still blue tarps on Fl. roofs two years ago? Why is NO not fixed? Oh, wait, they're just PRETENDING to be incompetant. It all goes to show how fiendishly clever they are. ::) It boils down to Occam's razor. The simplest expanation is usually the correct one. I hear hoof beats and think horses. These guys hear them and think genetically modified war zebras ridden by UN commandos.
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 01:11:15 PM »
Again, like Tom, I have time to buy a lotto ticket as he has made my larger point. The US government failed to turn a profit selling beer and renting pussy outside of Las Vegas. What are the odds of it pulling half of this off? Just look at the not yet dead Fidel Castro. The anti-government conspiracyn nuts rave about how inefficient DC is, except when it comes to multi-year conspiracies involving tens of thousands of minions at one stage or another. Then they're infallible. Hell, if FEMA is that good, why were their still blue tarps on Fl. roofs two years ago? Why is NO not fixed? Oh, wait, they're just PRETENDING to be incompetant. It all goes to show how fiendishly clever they are. ::) It boils down to Occam's razor. The simplest expanation is usually the correct one. I hear hoof beats and think horses. These guys hear them and think genetically modified war zebras ridden by UN commandos.
FQ13

:o ;D :o

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »
It boils down to Occam's razor. The simplest expanation is usually the correct one.
FQ13

More like Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

tombogan03884

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2010, 10:05:24 PM »
More like Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

;D   EXACTLY  !  ;D

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2010, 08:10:47 PM »
A Burial Vault is an outside receptacle or container, in which the casket and remains are placed, at the time of burial. This helps to maintain the above ground aesthetics of the grave site. 

Polyguard Burial Vaults are now manufactured using an injection moulding process, and constructed of non-biodegradable, water and chemical resistant polymers.
From the website. 

The first video was mentioning 2005.  Hmmm.  Let me put my thinker in high gear.  What was the media "crisis" in 2005 ?  (hint: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina).  I don't mean to marginalize the victims of Katrina, but if you were listening to the MSM, there were bodies everywhere.  Not to mention all the formerly buried folks that the storm surge might float to the surface.  Kinda like in the the first Gulf War (http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/16/us/confrontation-gulf-war-supplies-somber-workers-press-fill-rush-order-for-body.html?pagewanted=1

I will now yield the balance of my time and refer everyone back to the comments of FQ13 and Tom...
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk