Author Topic: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...  (Read 29956 times)

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 08:47:13 AM »
The voices in my head tell me this is all true.  And if you can't trust the voices in your head, who can you trust? 

Odd, the voices in my head only tell me I need more guns.  And ammo.   ;D

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 09:05:11 AM »
Odd, the voices in my head only tell me I need more guns.  And ammo.   ;D

Okay...  I'll listen to the voices in YOUR head for awhile ;) ;D

Ya need any magic beans?
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »
The voices in MY head told me to have that 1911 follow me home yesterday, so I did.....................WITH the wife's approval!!  ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »
So where are the pictures?  Primarily interested in the 1911, but.....   ;)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »
The voices in MY head told me to have that 1911 follow me home yesterday, so I did.....................WITH the wife's approval!!  ;D

What Ichiban said there tt. Or at least a picture of the wife WITH the 1911 giving the "thumbs up approval"   ;D

P.S. toes don't count,... ;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

Woody

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »
 I have a feeling they will be coming after Christians, but have not accounted for the power of God. I plan on coming out of the great tribulation in one piece.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »
  And the solders involved in those firefights would be killing friends and neighbors because that is the part of the country where most of the military comes from.  I just can't see anything but a mass mutiny at that point.

Exactly. All of this crap is based on the pretense that the military, who by and in large are God fairing, freedom loving Americans, will turn on their own people. That I doubt. It is an all volunteer Army. These are people who signed on to Fight FOR Freedom, not help oppress, and perhaps kill, the very same people who are supposed to be on the receiving end of their risk taking. There will be a lot of dumb a$$, "Do as your told" cops who might, but armed citizens will send them packing in short order. Remember, where were all the cops in L.A. after they announced the Rodney King verdict? They ran like rabbits back to the station. I think you'll see the Joint Chiefs pointing M-1 Abrams at 1600 North, before you'll see them slaughter civilians. Without the military in full compliance, our government couldn't fight a street gang on drugs.  Bill T.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
Exactly. All of this crap is based on the pretense that the military, who by and in large are God fairing, freedom loving Americans, will turn on their own people. That I doubt. It is an all volunteer Army. These are people who signed on to Fight FOR Freedom, not help oppress, and perhaps kill, the very same people who are supposed to be on the receiving end of their risk taking. There will be a lot of dumb a$$, "Do as your told" cops who might, but armed citizens will send them packing in short order. Remember, where were all the cops in L.A. after they announced the Rodney King verdict? They ran like rabbits back to the station. I think you'll see the Joint Chiefs pointing M-1 Abrams at 1600 North, before you'll see them slaughter civilians. Without the military in full compliance, our government couldn't fight a street gang on drugs.  Bill T.

+1
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »
The citizens of every military dictatorship in history thought the same thing. "They won't shoot/imprison/torture me. I went to high school with that guy/taught her third grade". Guess what, military training is brainwashing. I don't mean that in a bad way, its just that it gets us to sublimate our most basic instincts, like survival and "thou shalt not kill" in the service of the country as defined by those above you. You may hope our troops snap out of it. I don't. Hell in the late "80s, I was trained to fight on the "nuclear battlefield". We were to to do decon with borax, take anti-rad pills, all so we could kill some poor SOB who was dying of radiation sickness right along side of us. Yet the protocol was drilled into our young heads. Its why authoritarian governments use regionally diverse troops. Send the Alabama boys to NY and the yankees to Alabama. You are more of an optimist than me Bill.
FQ13

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »
We as a nation have the most armed citizenry on the surface of the Earth.

http://www.libraryindex.com/pages/1722/How-Many-Guns-Are-There-Who-Owns-Them-OWNERSHIP-BY-PRIVATE-CITIZENS.html

"According to the ATF report Firearms Commerce in the United States—2001/2002, during the one-hundred year period from 1899 through 1999, an estimated 248 million guns became available for sale in the United States (not including those produced for the military). This number included more than 87 million rifles, 86 million handguns, and 72 million shotguns."

That's a hell of a lot of weapons to, "lay down and go quietly". Remember estimates show a total of only 50 million AK's produced world wide since 1947. And look at how much hell they have raised in the hands of peasants.   

As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said in one of the great quotations of World War II, ""You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

http://www.skylighters.org/quotations/quots6.html

And don't forget, a lot of guns have been sold since 1941 !  Bill T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk