Author Topic: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...  (Read 29950 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1,000 Internment Camps... 30,000 Guillotines... Half-Million Caskets...
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 06:08:13 PM »
I think a lot of this is unsubstantiated and a wee bit over the top. Maybe some folks believe EVERYTHING, but I don't. Seems a bit of Bovine Scatology IMHO.

At the first sign of ANY of what this article describes starts, the results will make the Afghanistan look like a picnic, and the Civil War look like a weekend skirmish.

100,000,000 give or take, armed citizens, will simply not tolerate a few hundred thousand or even a million American Soldiers rounding up and exterminating their countrymen. Not counting the military that also is bound by oath to disregard an unlawful order. This would happen at the command level on down to the grunt with a rifle, who says NO "F-in" way.

The resistance would spread like the unemployment map that was posted here. Some otherwise "disarmed" areas of the country may fall quickly, (they can take SanFran, Chicago, DC, and Boston) but even the military knows, what the Japanese did; "Behind Every Blade Of Grass" into an otherwise complete collapse of anything we knew as America would be gone.

Plus global consequences would come into play.

No longer United, the military would have to result to literally using small nuclear arms in "free states", and large resistance held areas.

I don't even think the "world" would tolerate mass slaughter at that scale.  What are we Rhwanda, Bosnia, Nazi Germany?

Let's just send a message in Nov. first. T & T have the rope on stand-by.
Either way, keep stocking up when you can. I am.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

mudman

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 06:27:20 PM »
+1000
I think a lot of this is unsubstantiated and a wee bit over the top. Maybe some folks believe EVERYTHING, but I don't. Seems a bit of Bovine Scatology IMHO.

At the first sign of ANY of what this article describes starts, the results will make the Afghanistan look like a picnic, and the Civil War look like a weekend skirmish.

100,000,000 give or take, armed citizens, will simply not tolerate a few hundred thousand or even a million American Soldiers rounding up and exterminating their countrymen. Not counting the military that also is bound by oath to disregard an unlawful order. This would happen at the command level on down to the grunt with a rifle, who says NO "F-in" way.

The resistance would spread like the unemployment map that was posted here. Some otherwise "disarmed" areas of the country may fall quickly, (they can take SanFran, Chicago, DC, and Boston) but even the military knows, what the Japanese did; "Behind Every Blade Of Grass" into an otherwise complete collapse of anything we knew as America would be gone.

No longer United, the military would have to result to literally using small nuclear arms in "free states", and large resistance held areas.

I don't even think the "world" would tolerate mass slaughter at that scale.  What are we Rhwanda, Bosnia, Nazi Germany?

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »

With the other actions that seem directed at the downfall of the US, perhaps rebellion is the true goal.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »
Another thought that just struck me, 30,000 Guillotines, but only 1/2 a million caskets is less than 17 chops per G. Figure 4 chops an hour, that's less than 5 hours capacity.
Why would they stock pile CASKETS for mass executions, every one else in history has used "Mass Graves" or incinerators..

The more I read this the more I detect Alex Jones "Conspiracy theory" BS.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 01:34:25 PM »
Another thought that just struck me, 30,000 Guillotines, but only 1/2 a million caskets is less than 17 chops per G. Figure 4 chops an hour, that's less than 5 hours capacity.
Why would they stock pile CASKETS for mass executions, every one else in history has used "Mass Graves" or incinerators..

The more I read this the more I detect Alex Jones "Conspiracy theory" BS.
I've said before and I'll say it again.
The three best investments you can make are (in no particular order):
ammo
tattoo removal technology (for when the butterfly on your once pert little ass starts looking like a wrinkly condor ;))
tinfoil
FQ13 ;D

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 03:07:01 PM »
I've said before and I'll say it again.
The three best investments you can make are (in no particular order):
ammo
tattoo removal technology (for when the butterfly on your once pert little ass starts looking like a wrinkly condor ;))
tinfoil
FQ13 ;D

It's great for wrapping presents, as well as your Christmas Turkey, or your head.
Tin Foil, It's not just for CHRISTMAS turkey's anymore    .
   ;D

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »
This stuff has been floating around for a bit.   IIRC the 'caskets' can hold 4 bodies each and are more like giant tupperware than burial instruments.

F-I-L used to be on the response team in NYC set up after 9/11 to coordinate efforts of governmental agencies. They handled the West Nile Virus program, and ran drills for more terrorist attacks including NBC variants.  He told me those 'caskets' are to be used to remove and isolate contaminated mass casualties.

Dare we hope the detention centers are for processing illegals? Things to ponder.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »
This stuff has been floating around for a bit.   IIRC the 'caskets' can hold 4 bodies each and are more like giant tuppeware than burial instruments.

F-I-L used to be on the response team in NYC set up after 9/11 to coordinate efforts of governmental agencies. They handled the West Nile Virus program, and ran drills for more terrorist attacks including NBC variants.  He told me those 'caskets' are to be used to remove and isolate contaminated mass casualties.

Dare we hope the detention centers are for processing illegals? Things to ponder.

Write in Tom & Tom in 2012

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 559
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 06:09:41 AM »
I know the camp in Louisiana is not gearing back up.  I've friends who live near it...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 07:40:26 AM »
The voices in my head tell me this is all true.  And if you can't trust the voices in your head, who can you trust? 

I've got to go now and put some Unicorn Poop on my magic beans. ;)
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk